UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multi-Clienting?

Kingllama

Knight
Multi-Clienting?

I have a good computer but i can't multi client or it lags and it has windows 7
I have a ati radeon hd 4200

Kingllama

Knight
Re: Multi-Clienting?

I could multi client on a 1.8 ghz 512mb ram :)

And this computer is a 2.2ghz 2gb ram and 250gb hard drive.

Addicted

Disciple

Running in xp mode?

If I didn't use xp mode on w7 my client would crash when I tried to open a second one.

Kingllama

Knight

Addicted;2049413 said:
Running in xp mode?

If I didn't use xp mode on w7 my client would crash when I tried to open a second one.

I have xp mode running service pack 3.

Nicolai

Sorceror

Kingllama;2049664 said:
64 bit. How would i change it though?

That could be your issue. 64 bit doesnt like to work well with a lot of things.

I run 32 bit 7 and have no problem with multiple clients

You cant change it unless you want to buy 32 bit 7 and replace 64 bit. They are two different operating systems.

If you have professional or ultimate then you can download 32 bit emulation but you will probably need more ram and maybe a faster processor.

EDIT: Also you should install more RAM anyway considering that the entire point of using 64 bit over 32 bit is that 32 bit is limited to using only around 3 GB of RAM. 64 bit is only useful if you have 4+GB of RAM.

Lunov

Sorceror

Try to set affinity to 1 core in task manager. I had to do it like this in vista otherwise game was crashing.

Hope it helps.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Multi-clienting is fine as long as you're not gathering resources or participating in combat with multiple chars at once.

RAKninja

Page

Nicolai;2049847 said:
That could be your issue. 64 bit doesnt like to work well with a lot of things.

I run 32 bit 7 and have no problem with multiple clients

You cant change it unless you want to buy 32 bit 7 and replace 64 bit. They are two different operating systems.

If you have professional or ultimate then you can download 32 bit emulation but you will probably need more ram and maybe a faster processor.

EDIT: Also you should install more RAM anyway considering that the entire point of using 64 bit over 32 bit is that 32 bit is limited to using only around 3 GB of RAM. 64 bit is only useful if you have 4+GB of RAM.
there is your problem right there

you're pretty much running on minimum required RAM.

Kingllama

Knight

RAKninja;2050480 said:
there is your problem right there

you're pretty much running on minimum required RAM.

I can run two razor clients and one sallos just perfectly!