UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mwhahaha (aka the MyBrute Thread)

DarthNader

Sorceror
Re: mwhahaha

Ah so you have to be level 10 to start one. Was trying to figure that one out.

What level are you at now Eby?

How do I fight you guys though? Everytime I click your names it asks me to enter in my brutes name, I do, but it's not the same one.

So if I put it in the "Already Registered" field, it just takes me to my brutes cell, and not to a fight vs any of you guys.

DarthNader

Sorceror

The Instigator;534423 said:
what the fuck! this dude has a dog as a weapon.... cheatin ass.

Yeah I hear ya! I went to fight this guy that had lower stats than me, but as soon as I enter the fight he's got this grizzly bear looking pet that handed me my own arse.:(

BTW guys, if you want to progress faster, just create mass amounts of brtues, and make your main brute the master of them all.

You get EXP for your main one with the more pupils you have.

It doesn't matter, anyone can make the clan lol

You guys ever check out the tournament challenges? The finals featured this one guy with a Bear, a dog, a giant sword, and a shield. Killed the other guy in like 3 seconds. lol

for some reason i cant challenge you paragondancer......... it just goes to your cell thing

PS - sorry to point out who i beat, i just cant understand how my girl can be so good lol

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;534629 said:
for some reason i cant challenge you paragondancer......... it just goes to your cell thing

PS - sorry to point out who i beat, i just cant understand how my girl can be so good lol

Take my link, and just remove the /cellule thing at the end.

It was an accident.