UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My experience with 'Pro' lol

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: My experience with 'Pro' lol

People who didn't play when Nara did shouldn't be allowed to talk about female PVPers.

elohdee;2021602 said:

OMGZ you found out my secret!!! I started a forum account almost a year ago!

Nevermind the fact that this is my third forum account cause I forgot the details of my previous two, or that I played Hybrid about four years before I even made my way to these forums...

Golly gee whiz, you're just such a super sleuth!

Good thing we ALL know its not playing or pvp skills that get you by on Hybrid, but how long you've been on the forums.

I bet every time someone is attacking you, all you have to do is scream "I STARTED MY FORUM ACCOUNT IN 2004!!!!!" and they run screaming in the other direction.

amirite or amirite?

lol, wtg troll.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2021800 said:
Hell yea, I love me some pie.

He has social issues so he doesn't quite appreciate the effort.

You are still my favorite little nugget.

elohdee

Knight

Cynical Machine 2.0;2021864 said:
OMGZ you found out my secret!!! I started a forum account almost a year ago!

Nevermind the fact that this is my third forum account cause I forgot the details of my previous two, or that I played Hybrid about four years before I even made my way to these forums...

Golly gee whiz, you're just such a super sleuth!

Good thing we ALL know its not playing or pvp skills that get you by on Hybrid, but how long you've been on the forums.

I bet every time someone is attacking you, all you have to do is scream "I STARTED MY FORUM ACCOUNT IN 2004!!!!!" and they run screaming in the other direction.

amirite or amirite?

lol, wtg troll.

My posting of your join date was not in reference to you being a noob.
It was to show reason as to why you know as little as you do, which is proven by your previous post.

The fact you have forgotten multiple passwords is also quite sad. Silly little man. Continue to suck.

Have a good day scrub, and I can guarantee, you are bad at uo.

elohdee

Knight

Next time, try not to get too over zealous when you post in defense to your join date.

syrupz;2022283 said:
You are such a fascinating creature, such proper grammar "oh please".

saying 'oh please' has nothing to do with grammar. it's called courtesy and elohdee is a pretty courteous dude!

syrupz

Wanderer

Suil Ban;2022286 said:
saying 'oh please' has nothing to do with grammar. it's called courtesy and elohdee is a pretty courteous dude!

you jokester.

Lafable;2017772 said:
I liked his story too. Thank you for posting it Willy. In fact, Willy, I liked your story so much you are more than welcome to PvP with me any time. I'm sure we were the ones causing some of the raging. But when you claim you didn't know Eric was going to freak out, after everyone already warned you it was going to happen... Sort of your fault.

WTF who you playing with Jamie?? :( I'm kinda back btw.. And I suck! :lol:

elohdee

Knight

syrupz;2022283 said:
You are such a fascinating creature, such proper grammar "oh please".

We are all fascinating creatures. However, some like yourself, are just less fascinating than the rest.

TheNuthigh

Knight

syrupz;2017739 said:
Rage is caused by too much testosterone, a swift rush to a vaginal hole will end this.

says the guy who gets banned for cheating in a 10 year old video game...

shows how much you know about vaginal holes

;/