UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My leaving for sale thread! Just A Few Things I'll Let Go Of [BRSK BODS GALORE]

Re: My leaving for sale thread! Just A Few Things I'll Let Go Of [BRSK BODS GALORE]

#2 I will give 1.2 mil , and # 5 500k I got a HoM for a good price in game so I removed my bit for it here thanks

williamcr8k

Sorceror
Re: My leaving for sale thread! Just A Few Things I'll Let Go Of [BRSK BODS GALORE]

if your leaving, why are you bothering to sell everything?

williamcr8k;718628 said:
if your leaving, why are you bothering to sell everything?

Nothing in Life is free mate. Might as well give it back to the public. =]

So 12 hrs ?? to wait for a bid right?

Once something goes 12 hours without being bid on it will be sold and i will not accept a higher offer unless the winner of the item fails to message me back within 12 hours.

Ret

Wanderer

1.7 mil for #2

1.9mil for #2 and 600k for #4

GhettoSmurf77

Sorceror

Damn man your straight up selling everything and leaving.

Ret

Wanderer

2 mil for #2

cfd

Sorceror

8.3mil for all bods