UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My old ice island plot

Reign Flame

Knight
i wouldnt belive anything either of them ^ say... if u post a pic of the current house in that spot ppl might beable to help u better.
Well, I know Stoltz. I can only hope the forum hasn't infected him and turned him into a nutso.

Which plot do you own, Stoltz? There's two large towers right in the spot (near the cave)

Reign Flame

Knight
I wonder if I could ever have a reason to not like you... Hm... But sure, might be me being crazy. We can go with that :D
Well, I feel I've changed a lot since I played. Being a real adult and all. (Sucks)
What happened to high school days where school was the only responsibility? god damn

I've also started smoking some green since those days which has probably chilled me out. I could've done a lot of things better, and it would have been an even greater time back then. *sigh*

Stoltz

Sorceror
Well, I feel I've changed a lot since I played. Being a real adult and all. (Sucks)
What happened to high school days where school was the only responsibility? god damn

I've also started smoking some green since those days which has probably chilled me out. I could've done a lot of things better, and it would have been an even greater time back then. *sigh*

Good for you.