UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My problem

sidus

Wanderer
My problem

Ok guys my account got banned and i dont know why. I thought it was for unnatended macroing resist and magery in the middle of town, but I called a gm and he said they didnt ban for unnatended macroing. He said to contact an admin on uogamers.com but i dunno how to do that. what should i do to get my account unbanned or find out why it got banned? or how do i contact an admin?

Tetsuo

Sorceror
that is kinda screwed up....lol i see everyone macroing in town with resists , or let alone mostly in their houses.

Terron

Knight
Re: My problem

sidus69 said:
Ok guys my account got banned and i dont know why. I thought it was for unnatended macroing resist and magery in the middle of town, but I called a gm and he said they didnt ban for unnatended macroing. He said to contact an admin on uogamers.com but i dunno how to do that. what should i do to get my account unbanned or find out why it got banned? or how do i contact an admin?
PM me your account name

LAH

Wanderer

Oh wow i just owned terron so badly wow hahaha Kill shot via nerco thread.

Tay M'real

Sorceror

LAH said:
Oh wow i just owned terron so badly wow hahaha Kill shot via nerco thread.

Jismo

Wanderer

He means Terron got owned for not realising that LAH bumped this thread up from 2004.