UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My toons are Jailed!

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
So. My toons are jailed... :(
I always keep my 3 bod clients open on my laptop. Every hour I have my 6 year old kid go to the laptop and collect the bods. Why on earth are they all jailed?

Isf

Squire
I would assume either A you are lying about your kid and you were using a script now you are jailed. Or B your telling the truth, Sometimes Gm's watch for people scripting collecting bods, and will try to talk to you, if you do not respond and continue collecting then you will be jailed for unattended gathering.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
Yea so apparently because I didn't respond to the GM is my reason for my jail time. I open my laptop and collect bods then close my laptop in a matter of seconds. I guess I didn't see the GM. Now I know to look for one. In the mean time, I've lost all the bods I had gathered over the past 2 days :(

Isf

Squire
Sorry about your loss, but consider it a minor loss, you could of lost all your accounts. Lesson learned. I know it sucks iv been there and lost all my accounts before. However when collecting bods do pay attention i know its quick loggin in and out but just keep and eye out.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So. My toons are jailed... :(
I always keep my 3 bod clients open on my laptop. Every hour I have my 6 year old kid go to the laptop and collect the bods. Why on earth are they all jailed?
Yea so apparently because I didn't respond to the GM is my reason for my jail time. I open my laptop and collect bods then close my laptop in a matter of seconds. I guess I didn't see the GM. Now I know to look for one. In the mean time, I've lost all the bods I had gathered over the past 2 days :(
So I quoted your 2 response and either you are on cheap drugs or you just don't pay attention to what you post. I honestly think its funny and if I would be GM I would jail you too. so which one is it you doing things way to fast or your 6 year old kid? and don't forget in some countries it is illegal to have child labor.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
Its both. Why can't it be both? When I'm asleep he might go on and do it. When I'm awake, either of us could go and do it. I was sleeping when I was jailed. .... ? There are lots of times when my bots will just sit there for days on end and not get one bod because nobody opens the laptop. Lately, I've set an alarm to go off when the hour is up.
I don't use scripts. I don't use easyuo. I consider it a cheat. I guarantee you though that most of the dickheads replying in my thread most definitely use easyuo for pvp purposes.
I'm so verrrry sorry for not being precise with my explanation for you. I was precise with my explanation to the GM.
Get off my nutz