UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mysterious Structure Sighted

Nienor

Wanderer
Re: Mysterious Structure Sighted

Be warned if you are on Dial up it's rather laggy for you guys. So I don't know how many people still use that dinosaur connection but I know there are some you will experience lag within the town

Countessa

Knight

I went asailin'

This was part of the area around the walled town. I'd show you a screenshot of the town but I was busy getting my ass handed to me upon entering the town (and ignoring the warnings that uncorrupted souls should not enter). I did manage to escape with 3 hp but I don't recommend wandering unprepared if you're blue. hah

Beware the cannons. They work well :eek:

Rune now in my library.

Killer Queen

Sorceror

Looks great, I've messed around designing islands and things on a private shard, and it is a TON of work.

That cannon is indeed painful, it did something around 86 damage to me. I will probably make a roleplayer now that the new roleplaying area is up.

Thanks Countessa for the rune and thanks Nienor for showing me the healer.

Nienor

Wanderer

Oh my are you Brian May? My poor little abused friend! I am glad that you enjoyed the Island it's our hope to show how fun RP can be.

Countessa

Knight

Nienor, I'd like to sail back out and look around the town more. Does corrupted refer to negative karma or do you need to be red?
I'll take my assassin if the guy running the cannon at the gate will be a little friendlier. heh

M a r i s

Wanderer

I went to Countessa's and checked it out, looked pretty cool. Great Job, Will be another Red bank for me to use. Hehe