UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

bballerjess

Wanderer
Re: Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

pimpchazz said:
i dont know bro but i think if someone is willing to spend that IRL gold for this game (lol) we sould be able to sell it to them. its a nice way to make money. i used to do it back in old uo and i would love to do it here.

if u sell in game gold at a good price, the shard will have to lower its donation price for gold (because yes sometimes people just want the money and arent donating for the right reasons). If they lower their price they will sell more gold that will actually cause a negative effect. By creating checks for millions out of thin air, they will flood the market with gold which could damage the crazy uog economy. Or if they didnt match prices of people selling their own gold (which i wouldnt buy for more than like 5 bucks a mil), they would lose a great amount of donations and the shard itself would suffer (which would be worse). So, us selling are gold = bad for uog.

soad2237

Wanderer
Re: Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

Sad that you have to have donation items in the first place. People should donate to this shard out of the goodness of their heart...right? ;p