UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[need GM] lag circle of death

Voodoo Child

Wanderer
[need GM] lag circle of death

I have a lag circle around my house ummm north west of destard, like just on top of the rock formation. If you walk into this circle you lag instantly and cant log back in.

I have all my accounts logged off at this house so i'm kinda screwed.
House was just being customized a little tweak here and there, clicked commit and everything froze.

Thx

Terron

Knight
Re: [need GM] lag circle of death

Lynyrd

Knight

I have this problem with Brit gy on the regular client. Log onto the character with PlayUO client and move them or else you will not get them back. It has something to do with your map files I believe.

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

Yeah i can't get PlayUO working, it just errors on me.
could people stop posting homosexual pictures of frogs and actors plz.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Tree hack makes you crash. Remove it and put in the old mul file then move your char and put tree hack back on. Or stop using treehack.

Lynyrd

Knight

i tried doing the uninstall stumphack and it still does it for me. another reason to use KUOC

Are you sure you don't have a char logged out else where on a different account that you could page in game?