UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need help about computer cleanup

Need help about computer cleanup

where is a good trustable site, where i can download a free trojan remover, or spyware removal kit. my fiance likes to click the wrong kind of stuff. ty in advance.

Kaplar

Sorceror
Re: Need help about computer cleanup

get also malware bytes and a firewall

I used Sygate Personal Firewall cause it's free and I like it more than the Windows one or ZoneAlarm.

Seraphime

Wanderer

I use Avast Free Virus Protection, Spyware Terminator, and a program called Clean Up.. Also if you use FireFox I would suggest getting the addon "No Script"

character

Wanderer

Windows Essential Antivirus - free greattttt antivirus

ComboFix - will completely fix your computer.

Malware Antibytes - will clean any computer

Best thing for you to do if you have trojans is to back up your stuff on a ghost drive, reformat , install windows essential antivirus , then put your stuff back

sa33ich

Wanderer

You could take someone elses suggestions in this thread and download the 3 programs they suggested....

or you could just download avira anti vir personal edition and be done with it

because anything avira doesnt get 99.999999% of the time needs to be removed manually usually by someone with a relatively high amount of computer skillz.

You could also download the noscript addon for firefox if you wanted to prevent a buncha extra browser based garbage.

now, i've donwloaded the spybot, and the avira vir personal. both are almost completed with scan, already removed 3-4 malwares. how do i know if i truly have all of the viruses off. do i have to worry bout someone hacking my uo shit (i know may sound lame, but really kindof uneducated when it comes to this kind of stuff). ty.

character

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2061325 said:
now, i've donwloaded the spybot, and the avira vir personal. both are almost completed with scan, already removed 3-4 malwares. how do i know if i truly have all of the viruses off. do i have to worry bout someone hacking my uo shit (i know may sound lame, but really kindof uneducated when it comes to this kind of stuff). ty.

download malware antibytes and u will know for a fact its clean, then use combo fix to fix your entire computer ( registery files,etc )

then get you windows essential antivirus for your antivirus. this is a great antivirus made by microsoft. so good that norton and mcafree sued microsoft because they would become a monopoly and put them out of business, so ms just said fuck it ill give it away for free.