UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need to download UO and other utilities? Look here!

Re: Need to download UO and other utilities? Look here!

Saphrax said:
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup_jp.exe

What a version is this? JP does not mention me anything.
\

not positive but i believe that to be the mondains legacy client in japanese

Saphrax

Wanderer

ahh, alright! thank you, I downloaded the right one 8)
What about this samurai thing? where can we download this, if we can download it somewhere?

*edit*
I downloaded UO:Gold and now UO:ML. I can't install UO:ML over UO:Gold. Does UO:ML include LBR and AoS? And what about the Samurai Addon?

mwl

Wanderer

This kkrios thing is confusing. It refuses to connect, even when I have the correct login info.

Kmoney

Wanderer

Sammich said:
Im having the same problem.

Those Links are pretty much bogus. I just torrented SE and it seems to work fine. mininova ftw

Coprofago

Wanderer

There are ppl having problems cuz they use UOGateway. A sticky about that would be perfect for this

My problem is this: I had Lord Blackthorn's Revenge, installed it, gate uogateway, everything looked good. I can play for about 4 minutes, then my client.exe file crashes. I have downloaded the patches via uogateway and I still get the same thing.

Any help?

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

Aying Warstiener;971256 said:
My problem is this: I had Lord Blackthorn's Revenge, installed it, gate uogateway, everything looked good. I can play for about 4 minutes, then my client.exe file crashes. I have downloaded the patches via uogateway and I still get the same thing.

Any help?

Try reinstalling UO & patching. Use a newer client (I understand you are patched, but using a newer client will save on patching time)

BobPlaz

Wanderer

It looks like the only version of UO the EA games link has up now is the 2.2 Gig Kingdom Reborn one - will Hybrid run on that if I download it, or will the new graphics engine ruin this link?

S

StylingPaT^-divinity

Nice stuff.

top notch

Wanderer

Addicted;1478858 said:
No.

Hybrid doesn't support KR.

You can download a good client from my site:
UOG Addict :: It's like Stratics for Hybrid! :: UO Client Download

i just downloaded the one from your site, and it put a uo icon on my desktop instead of the white box with blue top icon.. that read ML setup or something, and when i double clicked it, nothing happened.. i tried restarting my comp, right clicking it and hitting open/run and nothing worked..

Im sure this questions is asked a million times a day, but if anyone has any patience left for annoying noobs I could use some help. I've tried all the UO clients linked here and none of them work for me. Right now I just downloaded the Mordain's Client but when I click the UOML Setup icon on my desktop nothing happens. Im really stupid with computers so if anyone can explain this to me in dummy language, I would appreciate it, but if not Im gonna tap out and bid farewell to UO.

bumba

Wanderer

client from download.com is version 6.x, not 5.x needed to play here \;
razor and connectuo crashing on startup all the time... seems vista is not compatible with uo and uo soft at all, fuk :E

Winged

Wanderer

kirros client... is it better for everything or just pvp?