UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

netflix

Mohawk

Sorceror
what are some current must see movies on netflix? anyone got any suggestion lookin for good horror or sci-fi just watched stake land pretty good and the moon was awesome so was the road anything yall would recommend

Uomvp

Knight
Honostly man i'd go to netflix.com and check out there list. They ask you to go threw movies have you seen or not and they basically give you suggestions. They bring up alot of crap i don't like so i go back threw the questions of movies and it re-adjusts it for me.

I personally love netflix.

Uomvp

Knight
ya i used to use that site but well atleast in the US they started cracking down on all those type of sites.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yeah.. I dunno lol find someone that's ever been questioned,charged or arrested for "streaming" in the us :p (you prob wont) they don't target streamers they target the guys who are making money off the streams :) but im not a lawyer or a us citizen and I understand why one would be scared away from it the way they treat news story's in the states haha.. netflix is making bank off that fear lol

Mohawk

Sorceror
right on well its more of a convenience thing really a wii in my sons room (kid shows) xbox in living room both doin netflix instead of settin at pc thats why we have netflix over streaming and itscheaper then cable but anyway thanks for the input yall

Satans Little Helper *awesome*

I will check a few more when i get time, in my history i have hundreds of good ones, or at least ones i thought were good.

K sorry took me longer than expected lol. (yeah i know right about satans little helper dat movie was amazing).

- Great -
The Devil's Rock
God Bless America (not horror / sifi but check it out anyway)
Girls gone Dead
Bitten
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (awesome as all can be)
Warlock
Gingerdeadman 3: saturday night cleaver
Candyman
Sleepaway camp II and III
the Traveler
The tall man
V/H/S (only about half of it was great, rest was ok)

- worth watching -
Demon Knight
Stigmata
An American Werewolf in London
The hole (with thora birch)
Prince of Darkness
The legend of bloody jack
Monkey Shines
Blood the last vampire
Bunkaru
I spit on your grave
Insidious
The last exorcism
Get the gringo (more action / adventure)
Naked Fear (iffy)
Hunger (iffy)
Bruiser

Mohawk

Sorceror
nice work i see why the kid in satans helper had hots for his sis good god could ya blame him i mean damn but anyway thanks alot have u seen Thankskilling LOL epic b horror

K sorry took me longer than expected lol. (yeah i know right about satans little helper dat movie was amazing).

- Great -
The Devil's Rock
God Bless America (not horror / sifi but check it out anyway)
Girls gone Dead
Bitten
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (awesome as all can be)
Warlock
Gingerdeadman 3: saturday night cleaver
Candyman
Sleepaway camp II and III
the Traveler
The tall man
V/H/S (only about half of it was great, rest was ok)

- worth watching -
Demon Knight
Stigmata
An American Werewolf in London
The hole (with thora birch)
Prince of Darkness
The legend of bloody jack
Monkey Shines
Blood the last vampire
Bunkaru
I spit on your grave
Insidious
The last exorcism
Get the gringo (more action / adventure)
Naked Fear (iffy)
Hunger (iffy)
Bruiser

I thought god bless america was a comedy? guess I was drunker than I thought

nice work i see why the kid in satans helper had hots for his sis good god could ya blame him i mean damn but anyway thanks alot have u seen Thankskilling LOL epic b horror

Havent yet but will. And yes that sister was smoking hot - even my wife said she was hot.

crikey

Sorceror
If you enjoy terrible movies containing incest or suggested beastiality, check out the movie"Caligula"

Got a bunch of houseguests over that you want to leave, but don't want to sound like a douche kickin them out? Pop CALIGULA into your dvd player. Gone within 5-10 minutes

Mohawk

Sorceror
no originally i was looking for good horror or sci fi on netflix but satans little helper came up it was a pretty good b movie and we spun into the b movie zone