UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network Maintenance

Mark

Knight
Network Maintenance

Beginning at approximately 10 PM EST we will be performing maintenance across the network.

The server will go down shortly before then and return after the bulk of the maintenance is complete (roughly 30 minutes to an hour).

You still may experience intermittent connectivity issues throughout the evening.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: Maintenance is complete.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Network Maintenance

[19:03] <Ryan-> This outage will affect all websites, shards and IRC. I've setup a temporary channel on irc.coldfront.net #runuo for your use during the upgrade.

Server wars doesn't affect Idocs as far as I know as it saves before and not after and goes back to the last save.

sssuuu

Knight

Simon Cowell;1937905 said:
Server wars doesn't affect Idocs as far as I know as it saves before and not after and goes back to the last save.

Yes, but when people get times for an idoc they typically say it's going to fall at, example 9 am tomorrow. With this network down, they will just have to add on the time that the network has been down, so if it says down for 23 minutes then the idoc will be timed to fall at 9:23 am instead.

*Rides away on an emu*