UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Asssassin Guild

Namonaki

Wanderer
New Asssassin Guild

Hello all, just formed an Assassin guild, The Blacklist Society. We are not recruiting yet, but will be very soon, maybe a day or two. I will post later about what templates we are currently accepting.

The guild is going to be what i call an "Independant" Guild. What i mean by this is, despite being GM, i will not force anyone to do anything. Yes, there will be certain rules that everyone must abide by, but i wont force the members to go do something, to go to a place, or to do ridiculous unnessary things. One of the things this guild is gonna do is a crude hit system. I am going to place a book on my front steps, a "Blacklist" if you will. People in, or outside the guild, can message me via aim or icq (i prefer aim). Maybe they cannot kill that pesky person themselves and need somone to help them. Well, i will put the person to be assassinated in the book (Name, location, general allies). I will put in the Employers name, a way to contact him/her, and the reward offered. Any of the members of the guild may take the hit, whatever assassin retrieves the head of the mark will receive the reward. If they want to split the reward, that is their choice. After the assassin kills the mark, they will contact me, and i will mark in the list that they took care of so and so person. I know this system may not be for some people, which is fine by me, but other people may enjoy it. If this sounds too complex, feel free to message me at my aim which i will leave at the end of this.

Another thing we are going to setup is an initiation, but you wont know about that until you see for yourself ^^. Hopefully enough people join to make this worth it.

My final statement here is just going to be a breif overview of some of the rules.
- Any non-consensual attacking/killing of any member within the guild will result in a warning. Second offense will get you banned, and your name on the blacklist.

- Certain Templates are currently allowed, while others are not. More to come about that soon.

|- "C3wl d00ds" need not apply.
|
|- Anyone who claims to be "l33t" need not apply.
|
|- I would like this guild to be almost a RP kind of thing. Obviously, we are not a diffrent race, but we certainly must strive to be as shady as possible. Anyone with an out of game name need not apply (there are a few exceptions on the last issue...)

I believe that is all for now. For more information, IM me at anotherpieceopie on aim, or PM me here. I may place my ICQ at a later date, but i do not prefer it. Thank you for your time.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Accepted templates thus far:

Swords/Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Poisoning
Hiding
Stealth

Swords
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Lumberjack
Hiding
Stealth

Magery
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Resisting Spells
Hiding
Stealth
Alchemy (Negotiable)

Mining
Blacksmith
Tinkering
Lumberjack
Carpentry
Alchemy
Tailoring/Poisoning

Mules are for the most part accepted templates, The above is just an example of a prefered one.

More to come

Namonaki

Wanderer
I will now be recruiting members for the guild. If you want to join, PM me, and we'll meet, most likely at brit bank, and i will put you into the guild.

Namonaki

Wanderer
I dont think ill make stealth a necessity. Hiding is though. I personally enjoy having it, especially to stealth through towns and such while red safely. But its not necassary for now ^^

Namonaki said:
I dont think ill make stealth a necessity. Hiding is though. I personally enjoy having it, especially to stealth through towns and such while red safely. But its not necassary for now ^^
never thought of the red application. good idea!

Namonaki

Wanderer
fierywater said:
it would be amusing if everyone was named "a nameless assassin" in the guild.

Hah, very nice. After the first initial members whove already PMed me, i might make that a requirnment ^^

Namonaki said:
Hah, very nice. After the first initial members whove already PMed me, i might make that a requirnment ^^
*goes to make* don't know how much time I'll have, as I haven't played much (just short times with my thief), but I'd like to try it.

damnit, "a nameless assassin" is too long. how about "an assassin" instead.

edit: motherfucker, assassin is unacceptable. blah. i guess i'll just think of something. a shadow, maybe.

Namonaki

Wanderer
fierywater said:
damnit, "a nameless assassin" is too long. how about "an assassin" instead.

edit: motherfucker, assassin is unacceptable. blah. i guess i'll just think of something. a shadow, maybe.

Damn, that sucks. I would make the guild titles "A Nameless Assassin", but then thered be... well, the characters name right underneath lol. The guild title is gonna be "An Assassin" or something to that effect anyway. Good idea though, wish it would fit ><

hopefully there's no restrictions on guild titles. i can't believe the frickin' thing blocks out the word assassin because it has the word ass in it.

ah well, i just named him "a shadow", and I'm raising skills now.