UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Asssassin Guild

Namonaki

Wanderer
The guilds not gonna be heavy RP like the races, but id like everyone to act as if well... they were an assassin, no yelling "NOOB!" things like that, acting shady and such is good. If you need more info, feel free to message me on aim Anotherpieceopie, or PM me here ^^

Nashkel

Wanderer
Sure thing

Sure thing I need to re set up my AIM and ICQ etc... Perhaps we can meet ingame some time to dsicuss things.

Nashkel

Wanderer
Question.

Dose alch work the same as an osi server with regards to exploding potions? - could i do a triple exp pot throw?

Nashkel

Wanderer
Well...

I will hold back on the alch untill i know fully how it works here it may be a while be4 im up to par due to the fact that i have no regs to train magery effectivly currently i have
100 wrestling
100 hiding
100 stealth
100 med
100 eval
67.7 magery
and basicly no resisting spells

Namonaki

Wanderer
Well, here, having 100 Scribe can knock back about 4 spells using magic reflect, so you might want to consider it instead of either alch, or wrestle. Just so ya know, dont have to ^^

Namonaki

Wanderer
Jamaldo said:
If you keep all your skills at 99.9 and poisoning at 100 then you get the title GM Assassin :D

Yup ^^. Just whatever is above poisoning alphabetically. I believe with GM hiding, you get the bonus of hiding 8 tiles away from an aggressor, without a wall or anything, so i keep that at GM. Grandmaster Rogue isnt too bad of a title :)

Namonaki

Wanderer
Still recruiting, have 5 members now, JUST starting recruiting heh. PM me if you wish to join. Im also gonna try to pull something off (legally of course) and see if i can make this better. We'll see if that gets posted or not heh