UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!*!*!*-=[New audio UO Rap]=-*!*!*

that's decent, but you really need to make the delay on the echo not as long. It makes it to where you can hardly make out what you're saying more than half the time.

Zowie

Wanderer
elton you could be a little nicer. he took the time to make it, and had the balls to share it with everyone.

wocka

Sorceror
wait lemme geuss everyone is making rap songs about uo? what fuking posers. haha, come up with something on ur own copy cats ><

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Umm actually, to be honest, Castro actually wasnt the first to rap about UOGamers, Sir steve and sir ryan were, so I guess Castro is the poser?

Namonaki

Wanderer
Alright, just because I HATE rap (although i did enjoy that :) ), Once i figure out how to record into my new comp, Im going to make a UO punk song (not new punk, old punk). Nah, on second thought, ska. Just wait for it...

Namonaki

Wanderer
foolish said:
Wow you guys are all haters.. both tracks were good so stfu..

I dont like rap, i really liked that song, just not rap in general. Not sure if being a hater is pointed at me, but if it was....Stfu :)

twoxcee

Wanderer
thx for the love.. and well hate
im actually not even really a rapper i more like to produce

and the title subject says "uo rap song" so if u dont like rap dont even click on link =]

kthx

Namonaki

Wanderer
twoxcee said:
thx for the love.. and well hate
im actually not even really a rapper i more like to produce

and the title subject says "uo rap song" so if u dont like rap dont even click on link =]

kthx

Well, i dont like rap, but like i Said, i liked that. Most UO raps turn out pretty good ive noticed, so I was interested even though im not interested in rap. Once again, i dont care for rap, but i did enjoy this quite a bit. Good work ^^