UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NeW] - Clan to help new players

spade909

Sorceror
Greetings,

We have started a clan for the sole purpose of helping newbies get started in the game and train up their skills with guild funds. It is tough starting out and not having the inside scoop on where to go and what to do.

That is why we started this clan. We are looking for members willing to lend a helping hand and facilitate a nice experience for the newer players in hopes of population growth.

If you are interested in joining either as a new player or to fill a leadership role, please contact either us.

AIM: spadesICQ
AIM: dr4gun0v99

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Your guildmates can freely use [NEW] guild house. However, I cannot find a manageable way to share the guildmate's accessible resource box to the outsiders. Workaround is me setting some free item boxes outside the guild house so people can freely donate or take what they need.

Anyway, we share the common goal. :)

spade909

Sorceror
Interesting. apparently my posts got deleted. awesome, one sign the community has faith in itself. Why do you want this server to go down the tubes so bad?