UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Complete Rune Lib and Vendor Spots ( some for free )

BelSatan

Sorceror
New Complete Rune Lib and Vendor Spots ( some for free )

New Vendor spot / Rune Library of Yew Cemetery!!

- Complete collection of Marked Runebook ( Tessas Copy and some more )

- All Runebook marked in doungerous place ( monster spown / PvP / Taming / etc ) are on the border in the bottom floor.. so any another Character can open gates from out ot the Mall and have the gate open in both directions to rescue someone.

- Because of the Yew Cemetery and the close Guards zone it's a good passage place.

- To promote the Vendors spot i will give for free the first 6 vendors spot, specially to sellers of Rares and Bulks.

No any kind of scams are permitted!!!! ONLY serious Seller! Or your Vendor will be Kicked IMMEDIATLY

AIM: [email protected]

I'm interested, I will AIM you in an hour or 2

I put a couple of vendors here. Kegs, stone furn., runebooks, recalls ..... Selling Green Thorns @ 500gp this week .....I will add more Items later this week

Restocked today with over 70 full kegs @ 4k-7.5k ea, 150 thorns @ 500 gp ea, 15 stone tables @ 2k med & 3.5k large, recall scrolls @ 35gp , 9 & 10ch mixed runebooks @ 600gp, spellbooks @ 6k, bod books @ 100gp

BelSatan

Sorceror
Re: New Complete Rune Lib and Vendor Spots ( some for free )

Filled with more than 60 empty keg colored, vday ore, full kegs, plant, seeds and much others.. please let us know what you would like find there.
ps. Sorry i had see thats was not passed 7 days from my tread opening.. will not happen again.. if this will be a problem please delete this my reply

BelSatan

Sorceror
Re: New Complete Rune Lib and Vendor Spots ( some for free )

New look! and some place are still free...
In the " tamable " Library there are the marks for the Hybrid Dragon ( killing them you can have the new plant seeds ) on the house border, so if you die is possible rescue with a second character from the border of the house opening a gate.

If you dont know what are the new seed on the loot check here:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/selling/205657-selling-more-new-plants.html

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/publish-notes/205006-changes-september-12th-2009-a.html

AIM or PM me if you want your free vendor place...

AIM: [email protected]