UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New donation system is ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
New donation system is ONLINE!!!

Hybrid Donation Store

This store is online and ready to go. We have the old store online right now also but are currently proceeding with a full migration to this new site.

Please feel free to give it a try with the promotion/coupon code of "IRCTAKE25" and you will receive 25% off of your purchase total on checkout!!

Remember to read the instructions that come to you in your email on how to claim your item with the new shopping system!

Thanks for your support!

Ryan

Laeorn

Wanderer
Re: New donation system is ONLINE!!!

I lke the new donation system and sincei just started to play UO again, i just donated a bit. But I sucked and my spam filter made the donation email go to /dev/null.

Is there any way to get the mail sent again?

cac26

Page

the only think i dont like is the regs . Make ppl spend gold not $$. That is just my opinion. and full spell books how can scribs make gold if ppl spend $$. SHould of kept it the same as before. There goes teh gold value right down the tube . once again a shard beatin by the almighty doller

Marker

Sorceror

Hello I know you said you are still working on the new donation site but I was just curious if all the account information from the old one was going to be moved to the new one or if we just need to create new accounts. I tried signing in on the new site and it said I didn't exist where as on the old one of course it remembers me. So I am just wondering if I should wait or create?

Status
Not open for further replies.