UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW EVENT LEAGUE PRIZES & MORE EVENTS PLEASE!

TRADE MAN

Squire
I think I speak for many when I say, We need new event league Items.
Possible new item list;
7x skill balls for mounts, tameables
House storage increase deeds, one for 5% increase and one for 10% increase
House teleporters, allows players to teleport between 2 houses of which is owned by their IP
ruinic hammers, let it be random from bronze-valorite with the higher ruinics being harder to redeem
(this will get our factioners a good reason to join events and also faction in general)
New event cloth
Banker deeds for a player to place in their home (makes this hard to get ofc)
Animal Trainer deeds ( makes this hard to get too)
Bridge to connect house that are within 1 tile of each other if same IP owns both houses
New skin pigment dye, allow players to dye theirselves diff hues, make these pigments random when redeemed
Make a paragon weapon that does extra damage vs any paragon regardless of what MOB it is (make this hard to obtain)
Stable increase deed ( to allow players to stable more pets)
PLEASE LIST MORE IDEAS

I strongly believe that we need to hire more staff with limited capabilities, for the sole purpose of hosting events and keeping the shard popping. Not throwing off on our current GMs. I know its unrealistic to think that people can stay on game and staff 24/7, this is why i say, let's recruit more GMs to simply host events and keep Hybrid active.

Add more events;
I suggest making a duplicate arena of Delucia and host Free for all where each player respawns instead of being eliminated after dieing once. Let this arena have field rules with mounts and everything allowed with the exception of pets.

Please keep this post on subject guys and remember to keep it clean and troll free and just maybe we can get some change. Ranting will not get us anywhere. As for the staff reading this post, please get this to the proper people and give this some strong consideration. Lets get some of this stuff implemented ASAP. Remember staff, higher the population, higher the donation income. Lets make this happen, because i think it aligns everyone's interest.

Thanks,
-Wedge

coke1888

Sorceror
7x skill balls for mounts, tameables
House teleporters, allows players to teleport between 2 houses of which is owned by their IP
Banker deeds for a player to place in their home (makes this hard to get ofc)
Bridge to connect house that are within 1 tile of each other if same IP owns both houses

Tobias

Sorceror
I get where this is going!
I like the ideas.

Only concern I have is, how do we get players back? I get the fact that if theres more events, and more stuff to obtain people would most likely come online, but how to we spread the message across the world?
How do we reach the people who played, and might play again ? :)

I love this thread!

TRADE MAN

Squire
I get where this is going!
I like the ideas.

Only concern I have is, how do we get players back? I get the fact that if theres more events, and more stuff to obtain people would most likely come online, but how to we spread the message across the world?
How do we reach the people who played, and might play again ? :)

I love this thread!
WE DO WHAT WE CAN AS A COMMUNITY... WE HIT UP EVERYONE IN THE OL' SKYPE LIST.

Darian#1

Wanderer
I agree with the shard betting system for duelling I also agree with adding somewhere pvpers can fight in and have a random drops at cool pvp items like runic hammers bulk pot drops in com deeds also regs petals ect just general pvp shit or handing in reds heads for some sort of point system the you can buy pvp items with would be cool.

uonewb

Page
I agree with the shard betting system for duelling I also agree with adding somewhere pvpers can fight in and have a random drops at cool pvp items like runic hammers bulk pot drops in com deeds also regs petals ect just general pvp shit or handing in reds heads for some sort of point system the you can buy pvp items with would be cool.
i actually like that, that would be dope.

its not about being good dude, this server isnt doing shit it hasnt for a long time so just get over it, no one getting new shit, go uo forever where they actually care about the game still, dont ask a server that been gave up 3 years ago:)
he made his money and now dont give a fuck what you lame kids want:)

White Lotus

Sorceror

Tobias

Sorceror
SIEGE WEAPONS WOULD RULE for crashing down peoples houses, making a house turn IDOC at a GREATLY accelerated rate

The fact that people would AFK macro on houses, with 4 accounts pr ip, would be greatly abused.
Especially if an entire guild decided to punch a house.

Would make houses useless.