UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New from DFI...

SmiL

Sorceror
Re: New from DFI...

Symptom;1803360 said:
Yea dude....I know who you are. :)

I didn't like Fotr, but everyone else was cool.

Fotr is tha man! <3

Didnt find anything like the "Xroads figths" that we used to have on Dfi, on here yet(ill i find? lol LOL)

This shard really hate "tamers" or whoever have pets... theres no really support for it ;(

anyways... good times man!

Ignis Fatuus

Wanderer

I'm a long time DFI vet(started when the server got opened), got banned because I insulted lights GF 6 months ago or so, lost all I had IG(custom house, 500k ea reg, kegs, rares, you get the point..)
Recently got unbanned, but could not bother with that dead shard anymore..Altho I love that shard(a lot of my best times in UO has been in that shard).. The GM team is just too corrupt and retarded, you can get banned for anything anytime.. + They summon free shit to their mates etc..

Anyway, tell me if you need any help(which I prolly wont be able to do because I'm poor as fuck, but I can still help a lil), I don't play on any shard atm, I'm just refreshing my small custom house.. ^_^

And, don't ask what my name was at DFI, wont reveal :)

Traz-

Wanderer

Well, my names on DFI were as follows...
Taran
Traz
The Cursed
Crazy Lady

My g/f is Jaylyn Lee both on this server and that one.

Know either of us?

And yes, I was threatened with getting banned for insulting Canyon Troll...
I even had Light fail at jailing me in front of everybody at WBB [which is part of the reason i didn't get banned, everybody saw what he was doing]

I wonder what happened to BoB. :(

SmiL;1803375 said:
Fotr is tha man! <3

Didnt find anything like the "Xroads figths" that we used to have on Dfi, on here yet(ill i find? lol LOL)

Welcome to Hybrid, in 03 - 04.

MvP, COP, -X- were at Xroads. (Don't think anyone stays near xroads worth mentioning anymore.)

And to the OP, I didn't think DFI was still alive : /

There used to be so much hatred between the two servers, and then Hybrid stepped it up and wtf pwned DFI.

Traz-

Wanderer

Well, the reason Hybrid pwnt DFI is because of what you said, Hybrid stepped it up...

If you go to dfi forums, you'll see what Light and XLX are REALLY interested in...

They're talkin' about all these big changes...

And 90% of it has to do with donations... The rest has to do with nerfing pets...

This is exactly why Hybrid is so much stronger than DFI.
The staff here stepped it up.
DFI admins only stepped up the donation items.

Therefore, Hybrid lives on. And now that me and Ecko left DFI, and cuz of what happened to me and Ecko others stopped donating... DFI just lost about 70% of it's income, in less than a month.

Death to DFI
Long Live Hybrid.
End of Story.

ROFL

SmiL;1803357 said:
LOL dont you really remenber SmilJaniC from COP Fighting you ALL the time you were in silence?

used to Roll with Roy/Macha/Fotr-Mark/Kris/Hetja./Silence Scoop/Tom The Tamer and much others...

Old times...

So it was you lot who D-F killed constantly tihi.

Anyway I left DFI over a yr ago after playing there for 5 yrs. After having staffed for them aswell some good times until you see the truth.
Just have a look at this :>

Cry me a river. - Defiance Network Forums

^ how not to run a shard
Hopefully I don't break any forum rule by posting that link.

Traz-;1804949 said:
Are you Tjalfe?

Well, either way...

Read my post...

Leaving DFI [general]

Nah not Tjalfe though he's a good mate of mine. I've met you ingame here on gamers already, thanks for the few weapons so I had some cash to work with ^^

Symptom

Wanderer

MassiakaJudas;1805046 said:
Nah not Tjalfe though he's a good mate of mine. I've met you ingame here on gamers already, thanks for the few weapons so I had some cash to work with ^^

Who were you there when you staffed??

Traz-

Wanderer

He wasn't staff, he was just showing us a thread that his friend, Tjalfe started. :)

At least, that's how I take it?

Come on kiddos. What's yer toon names?!

N1GHTMAR3
Pharcyde
Traz
Traz-

Sometimes use my g/f's char. to spam at WBB.
Jaylyn Lee.

Traz-;1805597 said:
He wasn't staff, he was just showing us a thread that his friend, Tjalfe started. :)

At least, that's how I take it?

Come on kiddos. What's yer toon names?!

N1GHTMAR3
Pharcyde
Traz
Traz-

Sometimes use my g/f's char. to spam at WBB.
Jaylyn Lee.

Massimiliano ( in D-F, CtF ), Judas and Emilius.
Both here and on DFI.
Maybe wasn't you I seen at wbb then giving me some weapons.

Yeah I was a staffer for some time on DFI Symptom, my gf remembers you as well when she staffed she was Toxin. She was staff when you got fired the second time ^^. I'm still on the Hall of Fame list :p