UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NEW!] IDOC Rune Vendor !!

duxwig

Wanderer
[NEW!] IDOC Rune Vendor !!

A new vendor type has been opened at the Yew Gate vendor mall.
(located one screen Northwest of the Moongate)

For all those who love to do IDOCs without the hassle of finding them or waiting around, this is the perfect vendor for you!

The vendor named Carver now stocks boxes with a rune to an IDOC inside!
The rune gives the approximate location of the IDOC, along with the Central Time Zone time it went IDOC.

For insurance purposes, all the boxes are LOCKED.
To retrieve the rune you must either
a) Buy the key located just to the right of the box
b) Destroy the box with an axe(equip axe and double click it, target the box)

Prices of the IDOCs are introductory atm and will vary depending on the Accuracy of the "Window"(when it will fall), Size,Location, Visible Loot, and Popularity.

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDOC TIMES DELAYED BY SHARD CRASHES, THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

For those who suck at time zones:

IF IT IS CURRENTLY 12 PM(NOON) CENTRAL TIME, THIS IS WHAT THE TIME CORRESPONDS TO IN VARIOUS OTHER TIME ZONES

Eastern Time - 1 pm
Mountain Time - 11 am
Pacific Time - 10 am

(International)
England - 6 pm
Kiev, Ukraine - 8 pm
Moscow - 11 pm
Tokyo - 2 am(next day)

duxwig

Wanderer
Just make sure yall buy the key to the right of it...or destroy the box w/ an axe.

Boxes are locked for security reasons on my side.

PS: Each box isnt a different IDOC.(for clarification)

There are 3 of the same IDOC in a vertical Row.

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror
Oh, and don't forget to check out the uberamount of smith bods available in the vendor 3 spots to the left while you're there. ;-) I update daily.

Cuda1337

Wanderer
There is one main flaw with this idea... if you're interested in hearing it I will tell you. Otherwise I won't post it, even though Im sure others will figure it out.

Cuda1337

Wanderer
Care to PM me with info as to how? Cause I was thinking about doing a lotto vendor, but it would pose the same problem.

I've been sitting at an idoc for 4.5hrs now. I wish i knew when it was going to fall..... i figure not anytime soon

bugger it

duxwig

Wanderer
The time on teh rune(single click it), will display a time.

Say the rune says the house WENT idoc 4:30-5:30pm.

Added 28.8 hours onto that(hell, just add a day and four hours and then subtract some if you want an even closer guesstimate)

So it would fall the next day between 8:30pm and 9:30pm.