UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

new publish pets acting weird?

Stides40oz

Knight
new publish pets acting weird?

is it just me or are pets acting strange after this new publish. I was playing around on my tamer in the dungeons and it seems that my pets werent listening to my commands as well as before. Like i would have to say all stay then all kill for it to listen.

Also after a while the pets seem to stop attacking the monster i set them to all kill on. While they will continue to fight because the monster hits one. The other pet seems to stop fighting after about 30 seconds.

Yes i have 100 lore and the pets were both wonderfully happy.. anyone notice anything strange too?

K

Kitchen_

Re: new publish pets acting weird?

Stides;1474816 said:
is it just me or are pets acting strange after this new publish. I was playing around on my tamer in the dungeons and it seems that my pets werent listening to my commands as well as before. Like i would have to say all stay then all kill for it to listen.

Also after a while the pets seem to stop attacking the monster i set them to all kill on. While they will continue to fight because the monster hits one. The other pet seems to stop fighting after about 30 seconds.

Yes i have 100 lore and the pets were both wonderfully happy.. anyone notice anything strange too?

I didn't notice it, and I was killing ancient liches a few mins ago.

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer
Re: new publish pets acting weird?

not many things i agree with you on , but this i do.. last night farming..... i noticed the same thing .... all kill command and all stop /stay commands not working for shit....