UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Role Playing Guild Recruiting

Dejavue

Traveler
Hail,

The Sons Of Sparta are now recruiting all members. We have a structured rank system, and a sweet theme. Any members will be accepted new, old, or returning. We will host hunts, pvp tournaments, help for new players, and whatever other events we decide on. Your Guild Rank will be determined by your UO experience. For more information please send me a message on AIM , or leave a post here, and ill get back with you. Look forward to playing with you!
AIM Dejavue1870

Dejavue

Traveler
The theme of the guild is just going to be pretty much wizards, and knights. As for a backstory I never really thought much into a backstory. This is my first RP guild, so i am just trying to make something I think players would think is fun. I have a list of rules, and regulations in my guild house for new players to look at. It would be cool to find another RP guild to war, to make it intersting. Just let me know

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
where you guys around a few years ago? you all dressed like Spartans? Spears, shields, open helm, red capes?
if So I remember you guys and I always got a kick out of your RP. good luck and welcome back.