UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New sandies?

mehz

Sorceror
Re: New sandies?

only time will tell.. as of right now.. going for 200k-1mil+ .. personally, since they are a unique Hue + layered.. they are priceless to me.

DueCeS

Traveler

can you guys post a screenie of the look on razor cause on sallos it looks like i have turds on my feet

The price could get pretty high due to the unique hue, the fact that there are only ~100-150, and that they are on the skirt/kilt layer. And the name is pretty cool.

On the other hand the price could be hurt slightly since they look mega ugly on sallos client, and a lot of people have been saying "eww yellow is ugly and doesnt match with shit..."

I guess they will end up being around 1-1.5m per

EDIT: I think he was looking for a pic of your sprite, not your paperdoll:

Attachments

• kitchen sandies.JPG
    kitchen sandies.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 280

DueCeS

Traveler

i think they will make it to about 2 mill =P they can match with a lot even if they look like shit on sallos they still look semi coolish! =O

Yes, from the recent event where the guards all ran away from Delucia as it came under siege by chickens/turkeys/other random creatures

Sorceror

only layered clothing in hybrid so they should jump right up and now u can wear a skirt or kilt with them so they dont block that spot just like an extra clothing peice.

GimpCent

Knight

These will sky rocket in value to the fact they are layered.....

they easily will replace Bunny Hoppers as the most traded clothing rare that is high dollar

4-5 Mil really quick but later they will reach past Del Sandal levels due the fact that yes there is more of these new ones but they are layered...

The fact that they are layered allows for more outfit options.... automatically long pants and shoes will see a jump in price because now they can be put together to make some new outfits and really stand out

GimpCent;2158868 said:
These will sky rocket in value to the fact they are layered.....

they easily will replace Bunny Hoppers as the most traded clothing rare that is high dollar

4-5 Mil really quick but later they will reach past Del Sandal levels due the fact that yes there is more of these new ones but they are layered...

The fact that they are layered allows for more outfit options.... automatically long pants and shoes will see a jump in price because now they can be put together to make some new outfits and really stand out

I have a feeling this will be correct...

White Lotus

Sorceror

they already being sold for 2mil chances are they will be worth alot more then that as time goes on the price will continue to rise.....i heard only about 150 were handed out and considering its a new hue they are blessed and not cbded then they will prob be alot like the bunny hoppers

Theres some guy in del already buying em for 3mil. So..When they get priced higher I'm gonna think on selling the darn things :)

wkstrm

Lord

UOGamers50;2158936 said:
hmm, actually, theres probably 400-600 of these sandals, and when bunny hoppers came out theres only like 40 of those on the shard, and they sell for 4-5mil

so these are probably 500k-1mil

gimpcent is right, theres no clothes that matches,

they would know since i'm newbie.

I think those sandals were given out to the people participating in the event rather than a shardwide handout. Atleast that's what I've concluded after reading multiple posts stating this.

wkstrm;2158938 said:
I think those sandals were given out to the people participating in the event rather than a shardwide handout. Atleast that's what I've concluded after reading multiple posts stating this.

This is correct, the number of people that got them from my eye was only 100 or barely over. To those only right at del bank after the attack on the city.

Uomvp

Knight

It's cool they gave out new color sandals but i personally think they are ugly as hell. i wouldnt pay more then 250k if i really wanted them.

White Lotus

Sorceror

someone just b/o a pair for 5mil and there are multiple threads with bids over 4 mil.......price keep going up up up....as they should there was only 150 handed out...in about a year not many of these sandles will be around anymore and once people who want to sell them sell them itll be very hard to find some for less then 5mil

like i've said before, the sandals are only worth 200-300k.,

i don't get why ur trying to act like they are rare, gimpcent already said theres no clothes that matches, and theres probably 400 sandals on the shard

hello, remember when i said this is the price check forum>? if u want to get trade forum banned, i dare u to keep posting bs threads. and also, anyone else seeing these sandies breaking the 7mill mark, i've only seen it hit 5.5mill on a couple of occassions.