UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New website and forum theme!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
New website and forum theme!

I know... I know it's been a LONG time coming! We've redone our website and forum theme and plan on tweaking it over the next few weeks to get it perfect for our use. Please feel free to report any issues you find with the site and provide any feedback here! I hope you like it and look forward to seeing you in game soon for another event!

Thanks so much for your support of UOGamers!

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: New website and forum theme!

It's Ryan Blue... Sick colors. New website looks very nice! Time to surf it.

KoNNaN

Knight

Question: I see this thing called "Chatterbox" on uogamers.com but it says my account does not have access to this information.

Narcissist

Sorceror

Hey ryan! VERY nice job, site looks amazing! Was wondering if theres a way to get the "Latest Posts" Section to show which forum it's under as well (i.e. Selling/Buying/Price Check)?

KoNNaN

Knight

Narcissist;1915635 said:
Hey ryan! VERY nice job, site looks amazing! Was wondering if theres a way to get the "Latest Posts" Section to show which forum it's under as well (i.e. Selling/Buying/Price Check)?

It does for me.

Narcissist

Sorceror

KoNNaN;1915637 said:
It does for me.

It does? Like "Mika's Apron" and THEN says its in either Sell/Buy/PC? Cause it doesn't for me...unless, I'm talking about the front page to www.uogamers.com...the page with the chatterbox

MarcusO

Sorceror

Welcome back :)

Thanks for the change...it was needed. I honestly prefer light backgrounds and dark text for my geezing eyes, but this looks very, very cool. I also like the added functions at the tip of the mouse too.

KoNNaN

Knight

Narcissist;1915672 said:
It does? Like "Mika's Apron" and THEN says its in either Sell/Buy/PC? Cause it doesn't for me...unless, I'm talking about the front page to www.uogamers.com...the page with the chatterbox