UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New website online!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
New website online!

We've updated the website again. This website is by far the best we've ever had. There's a lot of work that's gone into this new site and I would like to thank everyone who has helped.

As you can see - it's still being tweaked and moved around but I'm hoping to have MyUOGamers back online soon!

Re: New website online!

Looks good :thumbup1:

We should do like a trailer for UOG and post it on Youtube so we can show off the sexy new website.

W

whispers

love it!

and yeah, the trammel gravestone is a nice touch :)

The Monarch

Knight

looks awesome

one issue, i didnt seem to find any link back to the home page from the knowledgebase section.

KoNNaN

Knight

Ryan;1930928 said:
Site updated - look at the bottom right :)

Hahaha, Best Update Ever!

Ssithnos

Wanderer

there's a tombstone for trammel, isn't it felucca that died in 2000 not trammel? trammel was born in 2000........ other than that decent job, but on my client the header isn't attached to the rest... i use ie latest version (ok looks like the header is now attached, musta been fixed)

luisadelu

Sorceror

Ryan;1930904 said:
We've updated the website again. This website is by far the best we've ever had. There's a lot of work that's gone into this new site and I would like to thank everyone who has helped.

As you can see - it's still being tweaked and moved around but I'm hoping to have MyUOGamers back online soon!

Great Job :D
i loved !