UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Yew Militia is now recruiting!

Noc

Wanderer
Re: New Yew Militia is now recruiting!

And just for the record, this isn't an official yewmilitia.com branch.

I assume he's served in Yew in the past, but whatever this guy does with our name is his own doing.

LordCool

Wanderer

Noc;1755563 said:
And just for the record, this isn't an official yewmilitia.com branch.

I assume he's served in Yew in the past, but whatever this guy does with our name is his own doing.

Indeed I did serve in Yew in the past. Several of our members are former Yew.

I am doing my best to start a guild with strong RP ethics and goals. The people from yewmilitia.com has pulled out of Hybrid, as such Yew guild house and stone fell. I have been trying to bring Yew back. So far I have seen a lot of accusations that we are not Yew, that we are doing things wrong. We aren't a legit RP group ect.

It would appear we have A single bad egg in our bunch who is making us look bad. If Yew members are behaving badly take a screen shot of what they are doing. Address it with me before you complain to engage, and declare us not a RP group. I ask that others in the RP community be patient and work with me instead of against me to make Yew a part of the RP community.

Engage

Wanderer

I've cleaned up this thread once before and i'll do it again if I need to. Noc is well within his rights to state that it isn't the same guild that is was involved with, there was nothing hostile about it.

LordCool;1755610 said:
It would appear we have A single bad egg in our bunch who is making us look bad. If Yew members are behaving badly take a screen shot of what they are doing. Address it with me before you complain to engage, and declare us not a RP group. I ask that others in the RP community be patient and work with me instead of against me to make Yew a part of the RP community.

Amen, all of us leaders have been there. Players need to realize that it happens sometimes but we must take the most mature and responsible action. Contact the leader discuss it with them. If you are unhappy with the out come then do not roleplay with them anymore its your choice. It is not a single players choice whether or not to declare them or undeclare a guild RP.

Noc

Wanderer

LordCool;1755610 said:
Indeed I did serve in Yew in the past. Several of our members are former Yew.

I am doing my best to start a guild with strong RP ethics and goals. The people from yewmilitia.com has pulled out of Hybrid, as such Yew guild house and stone fell. I have been trying to bring Yew back. So far I have seen a lot of accusations that we are not Yew, that we are doing things wrong. We aren't a legit RP group ect.

More power to you bro, you should however have let us know what was going on if you intended to create a Yew Militia branch again on Hybrid.

Hell we'd even organize information links and create new forums for your efforts on the home site.

We've let others try and lead the glorious way of Yew before, there's no reason we would hold back again.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

how many members are yew guys at now?

Heh like how i did that i substituted you for yew,
seems easy but its not :)

Axias

Sorceror

Is this guild still going strong? I would love to join in for some good RP yew style.

John McGail

Sorceror

The new Yew isn't really going, but the old YEW is alive and very active.
It's very confusing there's two different Yew Militia's out there at the moment. Make sure you join the right one!

EDIT****

My bad John I wasnt comprehending what i was reading i thought you were one of Noc's yew trying to jump in here. lol my bad!

John McGail

Sorceror

No I'm not, the Yew guild isn't active anymore. I was just stating to the previous poster so that he was aware of that fact.