UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[new]

Countessa

Knight
[new]

I have placed the guildstone for New Players of UOGamers [NEW].

Who may join
Any new character although it is meant mainly for new players.
A few player veterans will also be recruited to stand as guides and advisors for new players(limited).

The goal of [NEW]
To provide new players with a place to get started, access to a house, and some basic items.
Shard protection under the [NEW] tag.
Advice and guidance.
A meeting place for new players to make friends.
A recruiting area for guildmasters, faction leaders, or anyone wanting to support new players.

[NEW] Rules
1. Your beginner time in [NEW] is limited to one month. The join date of that character will become the character guild title.
New players will always have a date as title, no exceptions.
2. After one month, the player may stay in [NEW] for one additional month with a reasonable donation of resources for [NEW]. These players will have the title 'squire'. After the second month the player is released from [NEW].
3. Veteran players joining to guide and advise will have veteran as title. These will be extremely limited.
4. This is a neutral guild. There is to be no attacking other blues, reds, and/or greys by it's members. No looting of corpses you didn't kill. No snooping or stealing other players unless permission has been given, and only for training purposes.
5. No interfering in others pvp by healing, rezzing or otherwise.
6. If [NEW] members are attacked they can fight back in defense. However, there is to be no round-ups of other players to go seek revenge. I am hoping the shard players, and eventually support guilds, will take care of this.

Those found breaking the rules or abusing the guild will be ejected.

The [NEW] guild is not meant to be a handout station for new players. It is to be a home for the new to get started. Hopefully the shard will support this guild and give the [NEW] players a break when they are out in the world. Veterans are not to give handouts but instead teach players how to obtain what they need. Although questions may be answered they will also be taught how to find information on their own by link recommendation, etc.

Donations are welcome for the following items: armor, weapons, resources, spellbooks, runebooks, magical scrolls, blank scrolls, bottles, empty kegs, and tools. They can left with me or dropped in the chest outside the guildhouse door.

The [NEW] Barracks are south of Trinsic.

To join [NEW] or make a donation to the guild, contact me on aim: Countessamk
or approach me in the game.

Edit: Due to constant total looting, a lack of time and a few other minor reasons, I will be discontinuing [NEW]. New players are still welcome to contact me if they are in need of assistance, however I will no longer be running [NEW]. Thanks to everyone who has supported this project.