UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newbies need help

goroth

Wanderer
Newbies need help

As a ardently hard tryin newbie I have some questions on the general and specific gameplay. I hope you won't be annoyed about it.

Perhaps other newbies will use this threat to get some answers.

1. How to steal from s.o.? Do I need a tool? My skills are at 40.0...and snooping's increasing more and more.

2. Is it really that hard to trade in peace? I wanted to earn some money as a blacksmith. But I got killed too often to go on. My horses, my money...simply gone. I spent most of my earned gold on horses, after s.o. killed me and my pets. I earned pretty much and felt great. To earn money I sold my stuff the NPC blacksmiths. But for I am a very nice person (hehe) I kept some stuff to sell it very cheap to players. but no one ever bought something from me, though my prices are very low.

3. How to join a guild? I'd been looking for guilds since I started playing UO. But I never found a way to join one...

Maybe now you'll say: "Damn newbies!!!!"...maybe you'll be that gentle to help me.

Greetz,
goroth

shanda02

Sorceror
To steal from other players, you have to be in the npc thieves' guild. To join, your character must be at least 7 days old and you need 500 gold with you. I think it's the small building below the britain west bank. go the npc in that building (I think his name is Krrios) and say 'krrios join'.

Also, were you commenting on wanting to join a player guild, or an npc one? To join a player guild, you have to find a player that owns one first, then they'll lead you from there.

Trading on this shard is not bad, it's just better to do it in town, and not stand close to anyone.

Good Luck.

rose-hybrid

Wanderer
Dont you need like 40 houres ingame time to join the thief guild? And cant you just drop 700 gold on krrios and you join automaticly?