UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

newest patch *7.0.2.1*

Re: newest patch *7.0.2.1*

sanchen;1985724 said:
Now link to all the threads on the bugs it has caused ;)

the resizing of the UO screen on options change is enough for me to stick with 6.0.6.1 or what ever it is...

As of now a full patch has no benefits, and it seems for many at least a few bugs.

I don't see the point in updating in anticipation of the release. If you have anything even remotely considering a modern internet connection it will take less then an hour to update.

Death To You

Sorceror

i just updated to 7.0.2.1 and i think i found a bug. when i open up uo positioning system (in razor) after like a minute my guy crashes. but on the 6.0.13.0 patch it works fine.

Cold Blood;1986243 said:
idk if the prob with newest patch has been solved yet?
Look 1 post above yours.
Death To You;1986019 said:
i just updated to 7.0.2.1 and i think i found a bug. when i open up uo positioning system (in razor) after like a minute my guy crashes. but on the 6.0.13.0 patch it works fine.

That has been a pretty well known bug, but apparently hasn't been fixed.

They have been fixing them as much as they can, but it doesn't seem to be all better yet.

It would be extremely useful if the error with the uo positioning system crashing upon accepting a party was fixed. This has been plauging me for awhile. Thank you in advance to anyone who can assist with this problem.