UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NHL Playoffs!

Re: NHL Playoffs!

Mary Kay;740097 said:
you nerds are pathetic LOL rant to this forum about your everyday life good to know you stay at home and watch tv all night and get on and tell everyone about it on your virtual world

Fuckin' ey I'm rantin about my Bruins losing, but I don't think that would make me a pathetic nerd, just the term nerd would be suffice. But then I don't think you could ever use the term nerd as an insultive demeanor and have me take it seriously..you are playing UO..you know a game that no one really knows about and the only other people that DO know about this game are well...nerds...

but hey, Mary Kay

I work mo'fucka.
get off my shit.

holla

LETS GO C'S!

Phelon

Knight

ParagonDancer;740274 said:
Or the possibility of the Buffalo Bills moving to Toronto?

Or the fact basketball was invented by a Canadian?

That makes me think of the old Saturday Night Live with Michael Jordan and and that skit "The first black Harlem Globetrotter"? Pretty funny stuff. I tease because I still have teh hurt from the Caps.

FYI we already consider Buffalo a part of Canada Paragon ;)

Khephren

Knight

I cursed the habs ! I shaved my beard/head... and they got beatten 6-0... LOL

A guy at work predicted Chicago as the winners... we'll see... :)

Mary Kay

Squire

Where's all the posts now??? Told you to shut your stupid montreal-disrespectful ass up until you've won the stanley cup but you didn't want to listen.

Khephren

Knight

Bile;744043 said:
Hawks

Win

A guy at work told me that a while ago... I think he was right... I finally got to watch my first game of them last friday and I can see them win... :)