UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NHL Playoffs!

Re: NHL Playoffs!

I can't fuckin' believe that.

Flyers come back from 0-3, and the series is now 3-3!

Crazy second round of the Eastern Conference.

Well my Pens vs San Jose theory is gone.

I just have to pick San Jose vs Montreal now. :)

Khephren

Knight

OK OK on se calme...

la seule chose que je trouve weird tho c que le gars pogne le nom d'une femme sur le forum... lol

mais bon... c pas fou... jme suis faite mettre a ma place a matin a la job quand j'ai dit que ca sentais la coupe... le gars prend pour les blackhawks ;)

Mary Kay

Squire

are you fucking retarded gj raging faggot i said nothing for you to react like that you pussy bitch get off your high horse

GodZila

Sorceror

Mary Kay;739586 said:
are you fucking retarded gj raging faggot i said nothing for you to react like that you pussy bitch get off your high horse
hahahahahahahahahaha who's raging now bitch?

Mary Kay;739586 said:
Your command of the english language is most impressive, it makes you sound almost educated.

Attachments

• special stupid.jpg
    special stupid.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 26

Mary Kay

Squire

you nerds are pathetic LOL rant to this forum about your everyday life good to know you stay at home and watch tv all night and get on and tell everyone about it on your virtual world

Phelon

Knight

Mary Kay;740097 said:
you nerds are pathetic LOL rant to this forum about your everyday life good to know you stay at home and watch tv all night and get on and tell everyone about it on your virtual world

Give them a break. All Canadians have is hockey so they get all worked up and obnoxious about it.

We would too if a Canadian team ever threatened one of our national sports (tee hee).

GodZila

Sorceror

Mary Kay;740097 said:
i am so pathetic LOL rant to this forum about my everyday life just want you to know i stay at home and watch tv all night and get on and tell everyone about it on my virtual world
oh i see...

Bama

Bug Huntress

Phelon;740115 said:
Give them a break. All Canadians have is hockey so they get all worked up and obnoxious about it.

We would too if a Canadian team ever threatened one of our national sports (tee hee).

Like the Blue Jays winning back to back championships?