UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

nice die again, mickey=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
England....

Ive always felt a little bad for Prince Charles. Poor bastard is like 70 years old and still ISN'T THE KING!

When will that old bat Queen Elizabeth II, who is liike 110 years old, die so her son can finally be the damn king?

Queen mother is a royal biznatch

tech.

Sorceror
english men are always so angry.

maybe they'd get a hug if they didn't smell like a corroded dead body and have shitty teef

The Monk231

Wanderer
Lol.

Says the little geek with NO real life friends.

Lol!
I'm sorry I am smarter than you, but thnx for admitting it. and how would you know if I have no friends?? I don't spend but 3 mins of my time on these forums 0 mins in game unlike anybody who posted in this thread, so tell me who has a life and who dosent....
Don't project your life onto mine you fucking loser....

The Monk231

Wanderer
I'm sorry I am smarter than you, but thnx for admitting it. and how would you know if I have no friends?? I don't spend but 3 mins of my time on these forums 0 mins in game, and but 20mins online unlike anybody who posted in this thread, so tell me who has a life and who dosent....
fixed

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm sorry I am smarter than you, but thnx for admitting it. and how would you know if I have no friends?? I don't spend but 3 mins of my time on these forums 0 mins in game unlike anybody who posted in this thread, so tell me who has a life and who dosent....

Lol the little virgin geek is still mad.

Keep reaching nerd.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.