UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nice RP in RPTown

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Nice RP in RPTown

Axias;1938642 said:
Dang this looks like fun, how can I get involved next time?

Make either an RP character for a guild and join with them, or just make a solo rp char. Just come on down to the island and start RPing, join in however you like! :D

I am glad to see this guys. Like I said all it takes is everyone to work together utilize what has been created for us. If everyone goes to the same place to rp the interaction will be that more greater and you still get pk action due to griefers. I want to see screen shots or hear about another night like this before i get my hopes up. I have been working on many event ideas and quests to do on the island. Some are automated with razor macros. I wont deploy until i know this wasnt a fluke. Keep it up guys, I wish I wasnt as busy right now.

I am proud of the community! Keep up the good work!

*Goes back to working on story ideas for events.*

Veis Driance

Wanderer

I agree awesome night.. no reason we can't have something at least half as fun as this every night. Just show up, RP however you like and people will keep coming.

Veis Driance

Wanderer

I agree awesome night.. no reason we can't have something at least half as fun as this every night. Just show up, RP however you like and people will keep coming.

Caz;1938423 said:
Lots of fun tonight. The town is pretty great but there's a few problems with it to be a full-time hangout... namely that there's not enough places for guilds to hangout - the tavern gets really crowded. All the other buildings are tiny and filled with npcs. It would be nice to have a few empty buildings for that... and that none of the doors in the town are linked, so if you open a double door only the door you clicked opens.

Edit: and the tavern needs windows

But I'm just nitpicking. :p It was really cool

We should make a player run village in Yew.

Black Thunder;1939451 said:
We should make a player run village in Yew.

Get out of this thread! What is with you? Do you want to make the community fail?

This thread is about a 100% positive experience which everyone had and you want everyone to abandon it!

plague_spores;1939492 said:
Get out of this thread! What is with you? Do you want to make the community fail?

This thread is about a 100% positive experience which everyone had and you want everyone to abandon it!

QFT

Dran

Wanderer

^

Definitely not true.

The Guardsmen have been very useful in reviving the RP from its slumber on the shard!

This is coming from someone whos NOT in the Guards and finds them very fun to RP with. Those little buggers, always putting their noses into other peoples business! :)

Caz

Knight

Dran;1939679 said:
This is coming from someone whos NOT in the Guards and finds them very fun to RP with. Those little buggers, always putting their noses into other peoples business! :)

Weak men are easily controlled. :p

Kingllama

Knight

Black Thunder;1941402 said:
Uh oh, smells like Alex Roberts.

Maybe a different family member. One of the three brothers.
I need to write the damn story still. GRR MY BAD GRAMMAR and punctuation.
This char will earn his title while roleplaying for now his name is Robert.
Not much people will learn his real name but only his last.