UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I am not really judging you, but I can look at you and know you're probably still a virgin and if you're not you only fuck fat chicks because it's the only thing you will ever be able to get.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I have 2 cars. And what you drive means absolutely nothing. My boss is a legit millionaire and drives like a 2007 truck. It's how you spend your money child.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm done embarrassing you child, I am going out for the night. Have fun spending your Saturday night like you do every Saturday. Doing nothing...

LOL

Yeah I spend my saturdays doing nothing.. This is what I'm doing while you're talking shit about peoples rl's.. recorded today on the gopro, first time really trying it out. Enjoy being neckbeard.

MY WEEKENDS ARE FUN http://tinypic.com/r/2mzif6q/8

I actually got some more nice footage of me killing the streets with helmet cam, I'll make a sick video later so you can envy it for hours on end, and add it to your photobucket like you do everytime when someone post a picture.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I actually get laid on a regular basis

I make 12% commission of all profits from my sales.

I have 2 cars. It's how you spend your money child.

a little insecure are we?

I am going out for the night. Have fun spending your Saturday night like you do every Saturday. Doing nothing...

you actually listened when I called you out for being on UO all day during the weekends! Remember that's why I gave you the nickname "Baby Monday" because you got so angry after weekends. I'm so god damn proud of you dude!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
a little insecure are we?

you actually listened when I called you out for being on UO all day during the weekends! Remember that's why I gave you the nickname "Baby Monday" because you got so angry after weekends. I'm so god damn proud of you dude!

Has nothing to do with insecurity, it's not my fault you're a nerd who never leaves his computer to interact with the real world. Everything you say is just based on the self reflection of yourself. You are the last person to ever call anybody out for playing to much Ultima Online. The worst part is you don't even pvp. You literally spend hours at at time bank sitting doing nothing. God your life must suck.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Mickey, you're too easy.

it's not my fault you're a nerd who never leaves his computer to interact with the real world.

I spend my nights talking to 30 people on the internet. I spend my days as a "Customer Service Representative" talking to people online and on the phone whom I've never met. I struggle with face to face communication, in fact I don't remember the last time I talked to somebody face to face. I miss my dad, I wish he never left.

Who am I?

By the way, "Customer Service Representative" was my official title when I bagged groceries for my first job. At the very bottom of the barrel of any company are those who deal with retail customers. Mom is proud of you.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
his accounts sell "millions of dollars per year", say just $2,000,000
he claims to get 12% commission on his sales

$240k a year, or $60k every quarter.

you drive an acura, dude..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
his accounts sell "millions of dollars per year", say just $2,000,000
he claims to get 12% commission on his sales

$240k a year, or $60k every quarter.

you drive an acura, dude..

I would try and explain it to you, but you haven't brought yourself into the real world yet so it just wouldn't make sense. You have this flawed prescription of how people live there lives that make good money because you never leave your house or your computer. Not everybody who makes good money feels the need to waste it on bull shit. And I make a commission off of profit not revenue you fucking moron. I don't bring in 2 million dollars worth a profit a year.

smdh

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and not everybody who makes good money needs to talk about it ;)

I don't talk about it, in fact it's yourself, heavy smoker, and nick that seem to be the ones that bring it up for the most part. The only reason I ever brought it up because Nick and heavy tried telling me they make better money then I do which is a joke in itself. Keep trolling though nerd I am just going to laugh at you like I always have :)

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Mickey.. your a fucking liar.. The whole car argument started by you trying to diss my civic and you said your peice of shit acura was better... Then when heavy schooled you you lied and said you own a g37 S LOLOLOL stfu... If you really wanted to down my car wouldnt you of just said you had a infiniti in the first place? KK THANKS