UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ninja mask current pc

ninja mask current pc

economy is everywhere right now.

Heard 3 mil last week, and 10 mil today. I know nothings happened within 7 days to jack the price up 7 mil.

Whats current pc?

no, dont have one to sell; lookin to purchase and wanna know common price.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: ninja mask current pc

4 to 4.5m for just mask now, price is raising more and more as weeks/months go on.. been selling around them prices sometimes higher, seen a set sell for 7.5m

item is in high demand

Agree
4-4.5 mil for the mask only.

10 million is just someone trying to jack their own set up in price.

Amerigo

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2109786 said:
seriously? use the fucking search function you faggot.

2 mil dyed.
3.5 mil o/h

Seriously..... I wouldn't pay you 1.5mil extra to dye it, faggot

peteliv

Knight

is it dyable cloth? i don't know i have never tried for fear of the same thing happening to my gloves, which happened to be something non reversable

Stoltz

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2110086 said:
is it dyable cloth? i don't know i have never tried for fear of the same thing happening to my gloves, which happened to be something non reversable

Yeah well the mask is cloth, and dyable.

peteliv

Knight

ah well that's whats up. but what's with the gloves, aren't there cloth gloves that can be dyed... woulda made more sense to have them in the pack me thinks

Stoltz

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2110119 said:
ah well that's whats up. but what's with the gloves, aren't there cloth gloves that can be dyed... woulda made more sense to have them in the pack me thinks

Yeah well those are leather and I've never heard of cloth gloves.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Ninja gloves, yes and no you can't dye it back to OH. The mask is cloth though.

peteliv

Knight

Stoltz;2110121 said:
Yeah well those are leather and I've never heard of cloth gloves.

they have cloth gloves its from the same set as the ninja clothing armor boggling why they just didn't use those ones

Stoltz

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2120970 said:
they have cloth gloves its from the same set as the ninja clothing armor boggling why they just didn't use those ones

Probably because of the price. Dyable gloves would be much more expensive... but Idk.