UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No CliLoc Error

-Grimnar

Wanderer
No CliLoc Error

Hello, I've been having some issues with the game and was wondering if anyone knew of a solution.

Every time I start Razor, I get an error like this:

"No CliLoc

Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable cliloc file.
Some text may not be displayed."

So I press OK, and have the razor settings as this:

Load Client: C:/Program Files/EA Games/Ultima Online 2D Client/client.exe
Patch client encryption: Checked
Use OSI Encryption: Unchecked
UO Data Directory: Auto Detect
Server: UOGamers: Hybrid (UOR)
Language: ENU

I press OK, get the same error again, but the game still loads. Once in-game, everything is fine except that every time someone casts a spell, I get an error after the incantation. Here is an example:

In Lor [LanguageString "3002016" not found!]

And this happens for every spell cast. I would appreciate any help with this issue. Just let me know if you need any more information.

-Grim

Nicolai

Sorceror
Re: No CliLoc Error

I have the same thing going on except I don't get any in game errors. Anyway, you may need to reinstall ultima because it look likes there may be a file missing.

You'll have to reinstall the client. I have the same error every time I load, but I just ignore it since it doesn't damage anything in game.

-Grimnar

Wanderer

I've tried re-installing the client, but it doesn't seem to fix the error.

Any other ideas?

Pondor

Wanderer

From Razor forums:

This is the text from the above - it worked perfectly for me:

This is how to fix the "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc File.\nSome text may not be displayed." error.

Make a new file, called UO.REG

Edit it

Copy below and EDIT IT to match the location of your UO directory.

Double click it and select yes to add to registry

Viola! You no longer get the error.

Otherwise, reinstall to get the registry values...

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online]
"HarvestStage"=dword:00000000
"UniqueInstanceId"=dword:4699ca17
"LastHarvestTime"=dword:46aa9c40

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy"
"PatchExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uotd.exe"
"PatchExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uo.e

Dorrian

Wanderer

Pondor;1558419 said:
From Razor forums:

This is the text from the above - it worked perfectly for me:

This is how to fix the "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc File.\nSome text may not be displayed." error.

Make a new file, called UO.REG

Edit it

Copy below and EDIT IT to match the location of your UO directory.

Double click it and select yes to add to registry

Viola! You no longer get the error.

Otherwise, reinstall to get the registry values...

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

"HarvestStage"=dword:00000000
"UniqueInstanceId"=dword:4699ca17
"LastHarvestTime"=dword:46aa9c40

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\client.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uotd.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\\Program Files\\EA Games\\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\\uo.e

Hi sorry to bring this issue up yet again but I did search these boards and the RUN uo boards I came up with this link UO Cliloc file and TwoD: "-null-" error fix - RunUO Gaming Network and it dosent help me with my problem. I make the UO.reg file w/note pad, paste the text close it save it. Then I double click it to open it and nothing happens it just opens as a note pad document. Can anyone help me ?

Keyser

Wanderer

I'd say be sure to include everything bellow "code:", save the file as a .reg, also keep the double \\ as part of the path.

Once you execute the file a message box should come up warning you about changes to the registry; click ok, worked for me. gl man

Dorrian

Wanderer

Thanks for the reply I double checked and tried it same thing. I may try a new install and see what happens.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Dorrian;1615734 said:
Hi sorry to bring this issue up yet again but I did search these boards and the RUN uo boards I came up with this link [link removed] and it dosent help me with my problem. I make the UO.reg file w/note pad, paste the text close it save it. Then I double click it to open it and nothing happens it just opens as a note pad document. Can anyone help me ?

When you save it make sure the file type is set to "All files" and not "Text Documents" and then save it as UO.reg.

-Kitchen

addps4cat

Sorceror

I just tried this fix and it worked for me. Make sure whenever a path is being quoted, you use two slashes instead of one. That was screwing me up before.

Thail

Wanderer

Seems like a lost cause for me. On top of this trouble-shoot i`ve tried others:
reinstall upon reinstall;
reinstalling to custom directory, reinstalling to default directory;
netframework 1.1 and have 2.0

As Pondor posted, i`ve tried 1 slash in quoted paths and i`ve tried 2 slashes like in original post;
also left this line unedited:

Nothing seems to work. I`ll keep trying to find a solution but until then, it`s day 2 with no victory.

Posts from those who have suggestions or other ideas are appreciated!!!

Trashcan77

Sorceror

i play off a usb drive and get the same error all the time but it doesnt seem to affect anything