UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No Roleplayers on Hybrid?

Wolfner

Wanderer
No Roleplayers on Hybrid?

Hi,

First of all sorry for my English, but:
After a little break I wanted to play UO again, but when i was checking the Hybrid-Forums i recognized, that there are hardly any Threads in the Role-playing-Forums.

What happend? Are there no more RPers on Hybrid? Where have all gone?

Zhang Fei

Wanderer
Re: No Roleplayers on Hybrid?

There are still some orcs here and you can find the temple of eternal night between wrong and ice dungeon

amish_ned

Sorceror

Kriegphilospher;1643319 said:
There are rpers here but we are going extinct sadly:(

qft orcs seem to be around but good luck finding one.
..and i have one.

It will take some time to heal the wounds that the RP community here suffer from atm. But im sure RP will be back here in time. Afterall, its already on its way.

Kennyd

Sorceror

yea pretty impossible to rp with all the retard kids around

you cant rp when 95% of the server isnt rping.... it just doesnt work.

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

but if the orcs and yew were to come back everyone at the bank would get on there rp alts lol

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

WiseDevil;1643218 said:
no rp here...how can ppl roleplay here lol?this shard is for pvp only.All rpers play on Divinity!
How?It's simple the same way we did before

CorlathGT

Wanderer

lol it sucks that there all gone i miss the raids and being boxed in by 30 hiding orcs lol i was in the process of making one then someone brought to my attention that there not here hardly i noticed it were true =[ oh well hopefully they will come back, Why did they go to Divinity that the T2a server right? whats so great about it i hated most of the perks of t2a maybe im just used to this i dunno

I don't know all the details but two things i know about divinity is that they have no neon flashy colors and no mounts :) and these make it a more appropriate place for rpers i guess *looks sad*

i_am_buzzerd

Wanderer

it takes me longer to walk from brit bank to brit moongate on divinity than it does for me to ride from brit to trinsic on Hybrid LOL

Z

ZugZug

The Orcs have a small horde raiding on Hybrid again. Check our Hybrid forums to stay updated. Bloodclan Orcs - Powered by vBulletin

Right now I only see a few orcs on during the evening and some lonely rpers roaming the yew area.

barokka

Wanderer

Hi, im new here and i would like to know if there are on Hybrid any rpers acctually.
Do they really have no mounts on Divinity? :s
I hope rping didnt died over here.
If it is, does anyone know a good rping server?

Avlec

Wanderer

i rp ... atleast when ppl talk to me ....

rp is never dead .. it might be somewhat stale and there might be only scattered ppl rping ... but these things change with time ....

i saw a tread on rp ring bout a UOAM server ... tried to join .. was not up ..
such a service to rprs would be nice .. could do some service to rp if we find eachother ..