UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

sssuuu

Knight
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

There is going to be more, so don't start crying that you didn't get one...You still got a chance to get one/(more).

*Rides away on an emu*

No ones crying.

The people from the west coast who have jobs actually want to participate at a decent time :)

i think this is why staff doesnt do many events.....simply because they dnt wanna hear people cry about...its unfair or they should set a specific time..wa wa wa....even when the staff does something fun...people complain....soo best way to stop complaints....no events...but then again no events= more people complaining.... boo hoo stop ur whining....and maybe the shard will become lively and the staff will do more....

sssuuu

Knight

Well, one point, no matter the time of the event, someone is going to get left out...

And lets not turn this into a bitching thread, how about those pumpkins!

Should be a good thing, I like events even though i'm like 0 - 12 in getting prizes they're still pretty niffy overall and I'm glad we actually have events going on then nothing at all. lol :+)

*Rides away on an emu*

Narcissist

Sorceror

RamboPreacher;1969118 said:
i think this is why staff doesnt do many events.....simply because they dnt wanna hear people cry about...its unfair or they should set a specific time..wa wa wa....even when the staff does something fun...people complain....soo best way to stop complaints....no events...but then again no events= more people complaining.... boo hoo stop ur whining....and maybe the shard will become lively and the staff will do more....

True true. However, to be fair, it really shouldn't HAVE to be something they need to both announce and then implement, all in the same 8 hours. There was prolly a 12 hour window between when it was announced, and when it was implemented, which is an easy amount of time NOT to log on in, leaving anyone who doesn't play Hybrid as a religion out in the cold. I myself got two, so you won't hear any complaints out of me. However, it seems this was the same issue with the last scavenger hunt, and may have been easier to foresee than that one.

Incidentally, when will the rewards for this one be announced, and also when will they be handed out?

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING ONLINE WHEN COOL SHIT HAPPENS
BC COOL SHIT COULD STOP HAPPENING

just be online 24/7 like me

Abrasive

Squire

I missed out today, but looking forward to tomorrow. Hybrid has enough events so there is no reason to get upset over missing day one of a scav hunt. You know tomorrow whats up, that's a better heads up then a handout.

namlamina

Sorceror

RamboPreacher;1969118 said:

Was I complaining? No. I asked for an update on how many pumpkins were left, seeing as how the event was started very early for those on the west coast. Quit imagining shit.

Simon Cowell;1969114 said:
No ones crying.

The people from the west coast who have jobs actually want to participate at a decent time :)

Correct.

sssuuu;1969112 said:
There is going to be more, so don't start crying that you didn't get one...You still got a chance to get one/(more).

*Rides away on an emu*

Sssuuu, you are a forum mod. Be more mature please. Noone said anything about crying until you did. You're the one that turned this into "OMG PPL ARE BITCHING IN THIS THREAD". Do your job, don't be the one to get the ball rolling in the wrong direction. Most of the people who have posted anything that may resemble a concern (NOT A COMPLAINT OR CRYING) have actually contributed valid points or asked for a little more heads up. Delete your posts SSSUUU and get this thread back on track please.

sssuuu

Knight

namlamina;1969172 said:
Delete your posts SSSUUU and get this thread back on track please.

You're always a tough customer...nah it's ok ill leave it there to humiliate myself if possible, and beside deleting it won't change anything.

The statement was in general of all complaints of the event, especially the time. Anyways, no need to go on a call out and detract this thread any further...If you have further complaints go ahead and PM me instead...

Are all the pumpkin found btw? Last tally War said 11, but I'm sure a lot more then that have been found...

*Rides away on an emu*

Lament

Knight
So only people in the know got the pumpkins?

i couldn't find any times or details.

i asked plenty of people online today and no one understood what it was.

typical.

War2.0

Sorceror

Lament;1969205 said:
So only people in the know got the pumpkins.

no announcement.

typical.

There was one last night....there was one again this morning....I don't see how you couldn't have known that this event was coming...

KoNNaN

Knight

Lament;1969205 said:
So only people in the know got the pumpkins.

no times or details.

i asked pleanty of people online today and no one understood what it was.

typical.

It was announced in game, a link was sent to http://www.uogamers.com/forum/publish-notes/207659-changes-october-10th-2009-a.html after server wars. Mark said "The October scavenger hunt will begin shortly. Additional details will be posted later tonight." in his post. And then he made this post when it started. That is plenty of a notice if you ask me.

Kogane

Wanderer

sssuuu;1969142 said:
Well, one point, no matter the time of the event, someone is going to get left out...

And lets not turn this into a bitching thread, how about those pumpkins!

Should be a good thing, I like events even though i'm like 0 - 12 in getting prizes they're still pretty niffy overall and I'm glad we actually have events going on then nothing at all. lol :+)

*Rides away on an emu*

I'm sure we can agree that the majority of the population would benefit from an afternoon time. I realize this would exclude some foreign players, however I believe that their player base is small.

LockHeart

Sorceror

I think this is kind of lame, while your not telling us how to use our gametime, this event is purly for those who have nothing better to do than to search every empty container and chest in this game.

While I did spend 2-3 hours searching over 300 containers and covering entire dungeons and various "points of intrest" throught the map, I came up empty.

How can we even assure the legitimacy when there are some people comming up with 5+ on "random finds" while others are comming up empty handed?

Biao

Sorceror

Hmn so this items can only be found inside chests?
Is needed lockpiking or something to ope n it?

Thanks

jpowell52000

Sorceror

Agree with Lockheart....i couldn't find any...but some are coming up with multiple items...idk....and with only 25...that is alot of ground to cover....stacked sometimes it seems.