UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oddity while designing home

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I noticed that when I went in to tweak home design, and not commit it, some, not all locked down items get moved to moving crate. I'm not sure why only some items, and it's not all of one type either, it seems entirely random EXCEPT it's the same items each time. Again, I haven't commited a design so it shouldn't be affecting my lockdowns.

Newk

Sorceror
I am pretty sure all deeded items will turn back into deeds everytime you enter customization mode, regardless if you change anything or not. Beyond that, items shouldn't move unless you are changing the part of the house where they are locked down (ie. building a new wall where a chest or table was locked down)

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Just to test this, I put everything back together. Left house, refreshed and then went into customize, changed nothing, closed out, and the same items were moved again. Deeded items (beds, tables etc) all stay in place, its the plate that is used as my "toilet" seat/lid, half of the bookshelf that I made out of Armoires and benches that go to moving crate, and they are different floors and sides of house.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
This is a result of items being stacked on the same tile at the same time :) or something to do with what items are on top of what ever other items I think.

Ive never been able to make a proper looking toilet without the plate getting knocked into the crate. Best to leave that for last. Get your design solid and do the toilet once you know you don't need to make changes again. Eventually you'll just get used to releasing the plate before u bother going into design mode lol.

This also happens with items lowered onto steps to far down and items raised up to high sometimes :)

Reign Flame

Knight
It can also happen if you raise an item too high and it hits the floor above, or if you lock an item down, raise it very high, then put in a custom house piece (like a short wall in a square to look like a brick flower box) and then lower the flowers back down to float above those tiles. If you lower them too much (and they push into that custom house piece) and then you enter house design mode again, it'll kick them to the box. Happens often with custom-made fire places, planter boxes, etc.