UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'Offer?'

The Nathan

Wanderer
'Offer?'

Just wanted to state that this is the most retarded thing ever said by people selling things. It's a stupid tactic to try to weasle as much as possible out of someone. If you don't have a price in mind you're willing to say, price check it or something...Ffs...A dude told me he tells people to 'offer' because "they might offer for more then he was looking for"... Please stop the 'offer' newbs by just refusing to do business with them.

Sorry...Needed to rage, one of the few things about this game that upsets me.

EvilChild

Knight
Re: 'Offer?'

Well, the only tip I can give you against people that do this is:

low ball them. You probably have a price in mind when looking at the item... So just say a lower price than the price YOU want to pay.

this will elicit one of the following reactions

-the person will accept your offer (and you will walk away paying less than what you would have payed)

-the person will say no but attempt to negotiate. In this case you'll probably end up paying around what you originally intended.

-the person will tell you get fuck off. They probably aren't worth dealing with in this case. Let them running around spamming offer at potential buyers and lose out on business now and in the future.

Digatalas

Knight

well, usually if I honestly am not sure what it goes for now and it's not valuable enough to PC... I tell someone to just give me an offer.

Usually when I do that and it is somewhat close to what I thought it was worth, I will sell it to them pretty cheaply. (trying to be nice.)

The Nathan

Wanderer

There is a difference between not knowing the value and trying to yoink somone over... I've sold things to people before that I didn't know the value of and I would let them know that I didn't know the value.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

The Nathan;654983 said:
There is a difference between not knowing the value and trying to yoink somone over... I've sold things to people before that I didn't know the value of and I would let them know that I didn't know the value.

Who are you to complain about a seller's tactics when you yourself are guilty of pulling a fast one to screw over someone out of their rightfully owed money? You're annoyed with people saying "offer?" Well I'm annoyed with scumbags like yourself trying to trade scam.

Lucifall

Knight

First, Howl complained about the use of kk.
Then, someone complained about using "armors".
And now, this.

Jeez.