UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Forum 2015 Secret Santa

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Welcome to the 2015 Demise Secret Santa. I want people to actually have fun and enjoy the holidays, so why not do something most people wouldn't do. The rules will be placed down below and simplified for everyone to understand.
Enjoy the event everyone.

RULES:
  1. This is for the forums only, gifts will be given in game.
  2. Sign up for the event will go until the 20th of December. Id like to get an even amount if possible. Please sign up below in the comments, not in inbox.
  3. Minimum price of the present will be 500k and the maximum will be 1.5mill {You may go above that if you are feeling extra generous towards your partner.}
  4. I will compose a list of the people whom signed up for the event, than number them. After numbering them I will use random.org to sort who will have who. After everyone has their partner I will message you on the forums about who your partner will be by their forum name.
  5. Please remember, this is a player run event and its for fun. If you get someone as your partner that you dont get along with, please dont be butthurt, its something random to do for the holidays.
  6. Some people may be busy on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, so please turn in your presents to them whenever you get a chance. If you cant find them in game, message them and ask when they are available. And once you have turned in your present to your partner, please post that you have done so here.
Current Number of Attendees : 23

I hope everyone has fun during this little event, if you have any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know. And please remember its the holidays, have fun.

Last edited:

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
But I is poor.
Sadly the only reason I made the minimum 500k, was so trolls dont buy someone like a log and give that to them for their present if they dont like the person. Also im pretty sure 500k is fairly easy to get in 14-15 days.

LittleMary

Traveler
I cannot join Secrat Santa.

He will seduce you with his gift
He will hide his true identity
Leasure: He will promise you many things
He will attach himself to religion
But he can never hide his true name

A discussion about Satan.

But I will let you know, I just might join Secret Amish.