UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Old School Vs New School

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Today's hybrid is like comparing the 92 Jordan Olympic Team to Kobe's 2012 Team..Its just non sense. We all know the 2012 would have no chance.

Tittle says it all, pretty much im tired of mediocre players thinking their good. Its the big fish small pond theory.. Everyone who thinks their good is just ignorant.. None of the people on today and guilds on today would last 5 seconds in hybrid about 5 years ago..(not trying bag on you guys or call out) but Guilds like MOBB And DOOM and shit think they can make a guild and after 5 days think they have all this credibility? No back when their were thousands of guilds, elite guilds where you guys wouldn't even dare to step on the field with.. No guild on this server could beat the old school guilds.. Inner council, Engage with rage, C2W, epidemic, Check six, Equilibrium, SS, Immortal, >!< old school baha, Even the japs today are terrible. These are just a few of the guilds that still today are being talked about.. Meanwhile the guilds on today are just the talk of the week. I guess it comes down to uo will never be the same, and the player base is lacking..

No lie, I haven't been impressed by a new players skill level yet, but I ain't really logged in in a while...Maybe someone got good? doubt it.

Today's hybrid is like comparing the 92 Jordan Olympic Team to Kobe's 2012 Team..Its just non sense. We all know the 2012 would have no chance.

Tittle says it all, pretty much im tired of mediocre players thinking their good. Its the big fish small pond theory.. Everyone who thinks their good is just ignorant.. None of the people on today and guilds on today would last 5 seconds in hybrid about 5 years ago..(not trying bag on you guys or call out) but Guilds like MOBB And DOOM and shit think they can make a guild and after 5 days think they have all this credibility? No back when their were thousands of guilds, elite guilds where you guys wouldn't even dare to step on the field with.. No guild on this server could beat the old school guilds.. Inner council, Engage with rage, C2W, epidemic, Check six, Equilibrium, SS, Immortal, >!< old school baha, Even the japs today are terrible. These are just a few of the guilds that still today are being talked about.. Meanwhile the guilds on today are just the talk of the week. I guess it comes down to uo will never be the same, and the player base is lacking..

You realize how fucking stupid you sound? You are the fucking definition of medicore. You are at best DECENT at alchy. And fucking god awful on the field. All your doing is name dropping guilds you never could have joined. You are all around fucking horrible. Get the fuck over it already

Squire
Pro was sick, can't leave that out.. had some nice quality players after awhile i.e Raserei, Hero, Stides, Josey, Siris, Tyler to name a few..

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You realize how fucking stupid you sound? You are the fucking definition of medicore. You are at best DECENT at alchy. And fucking god awful on the field. All your doing is name dropping guilds you never could have joined. You are all around fucking horrible. Get the fuck over it already
Really? cuz i was in inner council

Not to mention you think 2005 is old school? Get the fuck outta here. I was beta testing in 96 and playing pac on 97 when it dread lords vs great lords. What the fuck do you kids know about old school. You kids were probably in fucking diapers

Damn't

Sorceror
Can this retarded thread get trammeled already? Go dream of the "old days". Who gives a damn? Hybrid is just slowly fading anyhow. Shit i've been back here for 4 months and even the GMs are hardly ever on and i've only seen 2 since i've been back. (Nothing against Tessa and Thunder, they've put a lot of work in here, there's only so much you can do though to encourage player base growth) As far as the "old school guilds", they're not here by anything more than name.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
you never beat me that many times lol... i have way more wins than you... AND your the one who refuses to fight infront of everyone.. whos the bitch ur the bitch

Dude the screen shots dont lie, you can sit there and call me a liar all day, the proof is in the pudding buddy. Everybody who sits in the pits has watched me embarrass you multiple times. Im done wasting stock on you. Fuck I cant even steal rank from you since your the only guy on the server with 2000+ duels and still like rank 90. Gtfo here dude

Most every "old school" player has made a comeback of some sort; I'm not too terribly impressed. Guess we'll never know though.

Ujil

Wanderer
There really isn't many people new to playing this game, the times just change and the shard becomes less competitive and populated, same thing happens on production. You could get those same old school guilds with the same members back together now a days and they would each be a shadow of their former selves.

Most every "old school" player has made a comeback of some sort; I'm not too terribly impressed. Guess we'll never know though.
I'd have to disagree, if were talking old school as being pre-AOS. Ya lots of people have ended up coming back to uo for a while, but not most.