UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMG you deleted my posts!

R

Ryan

OMG you deleted my posts!

Yah its empty, im sick of the bitching. Forum bans will be handed out quickly from now on. Keep it civil or get the fuck out. Period. No one is cheating, either you're able to hang or not, but quit the fucking whining.

Raoilin

Wanderer
Did my post get deleted? It wasnt bitching or whining or anything. It was about faction tamer's pets receiving more stat loss upon dieing.

Kitsch

Wanderer
also, people, if you are going to accuse gms / players / whoever of hacking or cheating or anything like that at least provide screen shots. if you don't have a macro program running then just hit printscreen and control and paste it out later.

krazybone

Wanderer
Geez

Im just tired of hearing fellow faction members bitch about GM players so called "cheating". Its a really sad thing when you have to justify your inability to take out COM as GM cheat to let them win. The gms would have NO reason for cheating. Its just retarded that some of you have it stuck in your sad pathetic minds that the GMS of this shard are apparantly sooo sad and soo insecure that they have to cheat on the shards that they HELP run in order to look cool or give them an ego boost. If the slim and VERY VERY VERY slim possibilty a GM would even think of cheating as to unbalance pvp play then that gm would need some help in rl. However on a lighter note, WHY ooooooooo why do the majority of you gms play cheap taming characters? heh. Cmon now pvp for real, in the words printed on the halfe apron, "all kill= no skill" guys. Its like we got AOS taming, Vs Renaisance pvp fighting styles. HAH which era you think is the cheapest and gayest? Tamings overpowering, end of story.