UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Omgooses!

wtfizzle

Wanderer
Re: Omgooses!

Caaause...it's pvp related? Also because I can't post in the LL Room :p I've yet to see E. res kill someone. F4E I can believe. E. just gets ragged on so much 'cause they are the best and everyone is so envious...

Lucifall

Knight

I lost count of how many times I got rezkilled by e., that includes zorak. But bah, thats not a problem for me.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

i rofl every time someone makes a im getting reskilled thread, i mean its not like they are in luna reskilling u, go somewhere else, if ur retarded enough to res in the same spot 15x times u are just a pole smoking noob, and next time dont waste forum space with retardedly off topic, and idiotic threads like this one. K? or do u need more info on how to avoid being " res killed"?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I admit... I res kill at spawns... But at spawns all rules are off, you're fighting for scrolls, I'm not going to let someone res his buddy to get regs and go after the champ.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Everyone has rez killed at some point probably. If someone rezkills me, I go back and kill them and rez kill them as many times as I can. Or if it's an e. its an automatic rezkill. Generally I don't rezkill though.

If I pk someone random in fel just for fun I normally let them go get rezed and get their stuff that I did not loot (only loot what I need, maybe a bag of sending or something), and wont kill em again since thats just low class. If I could rez I'd rez them on the spot but I can't rez, I can only kill stuff. :p

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
I admit... I res kill at spawns... But at spawns all rules are off, you're fighting for scrolls, I'm not going to let someone res his buddy to get regs and go after the champ.

:eek: You let people res!!

This is true tho. Champion spawns are a completely different battle ground than Brit. Gate.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

wtfizzle said:
:eek: You let people res!!

This is true tho. Champion spawns are a completely different battle ground than Brit. Gate.
I only res kill people who have res killed me or, like squirrel, say they will do it any chance they get... But that's because they're asking for it.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

craig said:
well I know Atta from e. is a lil rezz killing bitch
Atta's always a bitch tbh. But it's half your fault for continuing to res in the same spot knowing he's going to continue to res kill you.