UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

On rune books and luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferris

Page
On rune books and luck.

Alot of you have been paging about the lack of rune books on mage vendors, it turns out this is as per OSI. Rune books are no longer sold on NPC vendors. Also a side note on luck, alot of you have been paging that luck seems to be bugged or somehow less effective, I am informed that luck was not touched in any way during the update.

Thank you,
Counselor Ferris

What about using your pets for kills? I hadn't had a pet worth using to kill for me until after the update. And I don't seem to be getting the same loot. As for the runebooks, I've never seen them on OSI vendors.

qweazdak

Wanderer
Luck was touched, it was fixed. Before update you can get uber items from weak monsters like skeletons and headless ones.

And mongbats. ;-)

I was getting dragon slayers from Wisps. And random items from Efreets before update. Got a kirin and went dragon hunting and was getting POO items. :(

BOMBA67

Wanderer
:( Yes with the new luck sytem is geting little crowded in blood dungeon cause the only creatures who can drop anything of value right now are blood elementals&daemons including their paragon classes!
This will destroy ingame economy as the pricess will become sky high !

qweazdak

Wanderer
there are other places other than blood dungeon that you can find blood elementals and daemons. stop your bitching.

Agreed! I think you should just deal with the changes without complaining about them. You all know this is to be a clone of the real uo aside from the macroing. You can find ways around these changes or other spot sto hunt. Explore to not just set your life on this shard in one dungeon.

psz

Administrator
My God! Artifacts being RARE? Artifacts being WORTH SOMETHING?

It's almost as if the economy will require.... MONEY to buy things!

What a concept :-P

DEXTER said:
:( Yes with the new luck sytem is geting little crowded in blood dungeon cause the only creatures who can drop anything of value right now are blood elementals&daemons including their paragon classes!
This will destroy ingame economy as the pricess will become sky high !

.....ye gods.... its already bloody high the player vendor's items are...(look around luna...like Arcane gems for 1500 gold......you people are INSANE(you know who you are....hehe )........ but there are some cheap vendors though.... cheap...empty vendors....)

hehe, it will make things interesting though haha....

But hey, it will make Runic smiths better.... now that "uber" items are not as common, Runic hammers maybe worth something to use now.

Brianna

Wanderer
I can understand arties being rare but this is really not good!

First, let me qualify. I DO get around and fight other different level monsters. I have 750+ luck. I have been out fighting every day since the updates started. I haven't fought the bloods or daemons.

I haven't found much of anything, much less anything worth keeping. Take a look at what's on vendors now and you will find very little worth buying any more.

I can understand a minor tweak like the stuff off the sewer rats and mongbats, but it has effected everything across the board.

It would be nice to spend two hours hunting and go home with at least one decent item.

And some of us like to fight relative medium monsters and not place our lives in danger at every single second we are around a monster.

Let's see what kind of mentality players have here. Before you start flaming, please google flaming and prove that you have what it takes to have a flame war. Mindless head biting only proves a lack of intellegence and/or vocabulary.

John-demise

Wanderer
Well as for people saying Blood Dungeon is cramped...You must know that its not the only place for Blood Eles and Balrons. I never see one person where I hunt them in Ish...getting all that loot alone is nice. ;)

As for putting your life in danger for hunting monsters, Nightmare and WW combo with 80+ vet makes you pretty safe from harm's way.

Well, Provoke bards, archer-pally with peace.... works too.....

but yeah, I killed lesser Hyrius (stumbed on a champ spawn..)

the loot is not that impressive....

Hey Tri.... maybe more the reason to do bods =P

use the good hammers.. hehe

(mine will never leave the wrapper!!! never!!!!)

but yeah, is a tougie situration....

Look people LUCK is a FICKLE BEAST!

Some nights it will work great, most nights it wont!

simple as that, and you will need at least over 1000 to get any "decent" items, well what I call decent ;-)

psz

Administrator
I wouldn't put too much faith into the loot of Lessery Hiryu, Hiryu, Yomotsu<anythings>, Elite Ninjas, Ronin, or Fan Dancers... Devs are still tweaking the loot on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.