UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One quick question :P

Buiu

Knight
One quick question :p

I m kinda off atm from demise...
i just loged yestarday and was looking how the pvp was at brit then i saw ale from gunz with a valorite hammer sc bone harvester wep... ok, NP...
after this... i was taking a look here, at forums, and saw tortu selling another sc bone harvester valorite made... Ok, somebody just got luck with the hammer making 2 sc no penal weps ...
but today i log in and now i saw cri from gunz with a 15/13 sc exp shield and a war fork sc no penal valorite hammer crafted item... and also saw the killa dj new shield... valorite made...
Man it s impossible to get 5 sc no penal itens from a single hammer @_@
Who s the valorite hammer burner? i could not see the nick... it was disable.

Buiu

Knight
Re: One quick question :p

everyone here know how hard s to craft a sc weapon with a runic hammer :S
who crafted it probally just burned a few hammers

Tempest

Knight

If they can craft weapons with SC-0 and 4 other mods minus DI, then I was right. SC does only take 1 property.

Buiu

Knight

Hyphy Train;485250 said:
If they can craft weapons with SC-0 and 4 other mods minus DI, then I was right. SC does only take 1 property.
woot :eek::eek:

Tempest

Knight

Buiu;485251 said:

Yeah, I saw that thread that Tortu made, with that one harvester with SC-0 and 4 other mods. Crazy. Lmao. Confirmed my theory though. :D

Tempest

Knight

Buiu;485258 said:
did u saw the 15/13 sc no penal crafted shield?

Nah, doesn`t affect me one bit though, I can still take those fucks out 1v6. :D

Even so, fucking nice shield. Lol. Bet it has crazy high resists.

Buiu

Knight

Hyphy Train;485262 said:
Nah, doesn`t affect me one bit though, I can still take those fucks out 1v6. :D

Even so, fucking nice shield. Lol. Bet it has crazy high resists.
true, i jsut want to know who s buring all those hammers :rolleyes::D

Tempest

Knight

Buiu;485267 said:
true, i jsut want to know who s buring all those hammers :rolleyes::D

I`m guessing it`s one of the Humms, because they recently came back. They have either been doing some intensive Smithy BOD running like Feersum Endjinn, or they`ve been extremely lucky by snagging it at an IDOC. Either way, it`d be much better in my hands. :cool:

Buiu

Knight

it s not easy to make a valorite hammer... and tbh, who craft all those weps burned more than 1... imo 5 minimum...

Tempest

Knight

Buiu;485275 said:
it s not easy to make a valorite hammer... and tbh, who craft all those weps burned more than 1... imo 5 minimum...

I have to agree with you. Which is why I THINK they struck it lucky at an IDOC or something.

Buiu

Knight

Hyphy Train;485276 said:
I have to agree with you. Which is why I THINK they struck it lucky at an IDOC or something.
probally the lord british dropped his castle :D:D:D

Nah I was working on buying new house during this year since the interest rate in Australia finally dropped. And two of my other friends bought new house and we worked together on decoration.. yah..that's it.

And back to Humms... one of them just got a new girlfriend and gave up UO (..lol.......girls r always evil), one of them has 1000ms ping all the time.. one of them is new to playing mage......rofl, for me , after all these months without UO im kinda a fresh noob TBH... so u can't really expect something from us. lol. But the other ppl from fm and gunz, they never stopped work on BODs and IDOCs.

Hyphy Train;485250 said:
Again, no it does not; it's two properties, which is why you NEVER find non-artifacts that are SC+FC1. I already gave you the scripts for that.

If what's being mentioned is not a lie, then what they have is items made by staff members.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;485388 said:
Again, no it does not; it's two properties, which is why you NEVER find non-artifacts that are SC+FC1. I already gave you the scripts for that.

If what's being mentioned is not a lie, then what they have is items made by staff members.

Go take a look at the Gunz members` newly crafted Val runics and tell me the same thing. I`m telling ya man, Demise doesn`t even follow RunUO`s codes correctly.

Well, a quick check of the properties by a staff member would reveal if they're legit or not. And if they simultaneously showed up on multiple people at once, then there's certainly something fishy about. I know some guildies love one another, but not enough to just hand over such an awesome item. ;)