UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

open gauntlet day/event healer spawn

Xavier

Account Terminated
open gauntlet day/event healer spawn

We've been doing a lot of PVP events lately, and unfortunately most PVM events take a lot of planning. So, just as a token, free ride to the gaunt, and an event champ spawn (with event healers) today. Go to luna to find the gates.

09/05/2010

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror
Re: open gauntlet day/event healer spawn

This was/is great fun, a little screenshot from the surrounding, guess the residents there better watch their steps :)

Attachments

• UnrulyNeighbours.PNG
    UnrulyNeighbours.PNG
    763.3 KB · Views: 207

t3h_b0t

Sorceror

some shots from gauntlet

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    896.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    966.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    881.3 KB · Views: 185

Death__

Wanderer

Thanks! Top work. Very impressed with Demise thus far. Will defo stick around = D

nage

Page

Very fun indeed. It was my first trip so I was very unprepared (lol) so I lost some insurance money but it was worth it, id do it again.

Kakkapaeae

Sorceror

It was so much fun. Just brought my necro there, was dead for like 2min and my corpse was empty. More of these fun days I hope!

Sipperi

Wanderer

Soooo whats happening ?

Couldnt find any info anywhere about this thing so when is the server gonna be restarted or will it even ?

There isnt any gates in luna anymore so the event is over I guess ? but I dont see a restart yet?

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

Sipperi;780403 said:
Soooo whats happening ?

Couldnt find any info anywhere about this thing so when is the server gonna be restarted or will it even ?

There isnt any gates in luna anymore so the event is over I guess ? but I dont see a restart yet?

Uhm, it's monday today.. server wars happens sunday morning for us europeans, and this event occured yesterday, along with the free ride to the gauntlet.

Sipperi

Wanderer

[Demise]Yung;780432 said:
Uhm, it's monday today.. server wars happens sunday morning for us europeans, and this event occured yesterday, along with the free ride to the gauntlet.

Erhm so all the ridiculous stuff from loots, ltots, suits disappering from corpses and stuff like that are gonna stay? great! awesome event!

unknownhost

Sorceror

any chance of a repeat this weekend?? :D

I logged in from work via my tethered Droid during the second "stage" of the event but i didnt see a gate/way across to the gauntlet. Would dearly love to have another shot at some totlovin and crowded gauntlet insanity! :)